10

Luke held a tired Leon in his arms as he knocked on the door to Ashton's apartment. The door was soon opened and Luke had to look down to the floor to see Peach with a grin on her pretty face, showing off those perfectly white rows of small teeth.

"Hello Luke" she spoke and the politeness along with the adorableness she always expressed never failed to make Luke's heart swell a bit.

"Hi cutie," Luke said and held Leon close to his chest as he crouched down to Peach's level. He tapped his finger against his cheek and Peach giggled before leaving a small kiss right on that spot.

"Thank you," Luke said and patted her cheek lovingly, "You look very pretty today"

Peach was wearing a pretty white knitted sweater and light blue jeans with some pink butterflies here and there. Her hair was braided and Luke wondered if Ashton was the one who had done that, because if that was the case, he thought it was adorable.

"Thank you. Is Leon tired?" she asked and pointed at Leon who had his head on his father's shoulder and his small arms wrapped loosely around Luke's neck.

"Yeah, he's very tired," Luke said and nodded, "I think he needs to keep sleeping a bit so he won't sleep through the dinner we're gonna go to"

"We can take a nap on the couch!" she said and nodded her head before walking over to the living room. She turned around to make sure Luke was following before walking again.

"You gonna nap too?" Luke said and smiled at the small girl. She nodded and smiled, lying down on one side of the couch while Luke placed Leon down on the other.

"Where's your dad?" Luke asked and looked down at Peach as she cuddled herself into the couch cushions.

"Bathroom," she said and smiled up at Luke, "He has been making his face soft and hair pretty for a very long time now"

Luke bit the inside of his cheek as he smiled at Peach and ran a hand through her soft braided hair before turning around to make his way towards the bathroom in the hallway.

Luke knocked lightly on the white wooden door before entering the small bathroom. He was hit with heat from previous steam from the shower and all different kinds of scents.

In front of the mirror was Ashton standing, his hands running through his long honey-blond locks and a slight frustrated frown was on his face.

Luke smiled fondly at the beautiful 24 year old before taking one step forward and pressed his chest against Ashton's shirtless back.

"Hey baby," he whispered before snaking his arms around Ashton's waist and pulled the older boy closer to himself.

The frown on Ashton's face was replaced by a sweet smile as his arms fell down to his side and he placed his hands over Luke's on his hips.

"You look nice" Luke said before leaving a sweet kiss at the back of Ashton's neck, making the older boy giggle, and Luke's heart pick up its pace.

"Or 'pretty', as your daughter told me you've been in here for hours to achieve" Luke added and smirked while looking at Ashton through the mirror.

"That's such a lie" Ashton said but Luke swore he could see Ashton's cheeks gain some rosy color, showing off an adorable blush.

"Well, you do look pretty. But you really don't have to make such an effort though, we're only meeting my parents" Luke said and caressed Ashton's naked waist with his thumbs.

"Exactly, your parents. I need to make sure they like me, and Peach" Ashton said and ran a hand through his hair again. Luke chuckled fondly.