8

"No, no, no" Luke said and rushed into the living room, pulling Leon away from the white wall. Leon looked up at his father in confusion as Luke took the black sharpie away from Leon's small hand.

"You can't draw on the walls, bud. Paper is fine, walls are not" Luke said as he reached for a piece of paper before handing both the paper and the pen back to his son.

Leon took the things and sat down on the floor of the living room, immediately starting to move the pen around the paper.

Leon had just learned how to write his own name, and the small toddler now wrote it everywhere he could. To Luke it was adorable, really, but the fact that Leon wrote it all over the place was a slight problem for the father.

Just the other day, Luke had gone through the bills and found the electric bill covered in in black inc and crooked letters forming Leon's name. The e the other way around and the n always in capital.

Luke had to call the electricity company and pay the bill that way because he couldn't see a single thing on the paper.

Luke walked into the kitchen and looked at the badly wrapped present that was lying on the table. He glanced at the colorful birthday card before taking it between his fingers and walked back to the living room.

"Bud, you should write your name on the birthday card so Sophie knows the gift is from you" Luke said and handed the card to Leon who happily took it.

"Okay, only one time though" Luke said quickly and pealed Leon away from the card when he was about to write his name once again.

Leon smiled up at his father before going back to jabbing the sharpie against the paper on the floor once again.

Luke smiled back but turned his head to the door right after as two different knocks were heard. One light and one more firm.

Luke smiled and walked over to the apartment door, opening it and immediately having a small body wrapped around his knees.

"Hi Luke" the small sandy-blond girl said while looking up at Luke with big green eyes.

"Hey cutie" he answered back and chuckled when the small girl ran into the living room, sitting beside Leon and watching him write on the filled paper.

"No, don't run in with your shoes" Ashton said but ended up being a mumble when seeing his daughter paid no attention to his words whatsoever. Luke grinned as Ashton looked up at him.

"Hi Luke" Ashton said and laughed softly at the content grin on the blonde's face.

"Hey cutie" Luke said and stepped closer to Ashton and placed his hands on the older boys cheeks.

"No, you can't call me the same thing as you call my daughter, absolutely not" Ashton said and smiled slightly when Luke leaned closer to him.

"Baby?" Luke suggested and raised an eyebrow while waiting for Ashton's answer.

"Do you call anyone else 'baby'?" Ashton asked and mimicked Luke's actions as he raised one eyebrow up himself.

Luke shook his head and grinned. "No, only you"

"Then it's okay" Ashton whispered and smiled before Luke leaned in the last few inches and pressed his lips on the curly boy's ones.

"I can't kiss you properly if you keep smiling like that" Luke mumbled against Ashton's lips. The older boy giggled lightly and Luke's body warmed up by the sound.

"Sorry, but I don't think we should make out while the kids are a few feet away" Ashton said and pulled away fully from Luke's lips. The blonde pouted childishly but straightened up when realizing Ashton was probably right.