The Yorkshire Boys- Chapter 5

I am so sorry that i havent been uploading in AGES but i am so busy atm, im leaving for the states in about two weeks so im preparing passports and flights ect etc, training, school, work (i nearly got fired the other day!) hehe so im leaving on the 5th of July and i get back on the 30th of July then i have training for nationals in melbourne (if i make the selections which are the weekend i get bak from the states) in august i have a few more free weekends so posting should become a bit faster and by october my stories shuld be flying along :D

wont hold you any longer check out the song at the side :D hehe dedicated to Eliza_Monroe- just cuz shes always been nice to me and read most of my books and im a HUGE fan of hers :D so chekc out sum of her stories they are amazing! :P

enjoy! and tell me wat you think- the more comments the more i write:) hehe

xx

______________________________________________________________________________

I ran up the stairs to my room, my hands soaked in my tears and I slammed the door behind me and fling myself onto my bed, pulling the sheets over my head, hiding.

Why does it seem like everything I do is a mistake, and I can’t avoid making that mistake at all, it just keeps coming at me with no way to escape.

A faint knock at the door awakened me from my thoughts “Yeah?’ I trying to clean up my tears, I hadn’t been crying.

“Sweetie? What’s happened?” Mums soft voice came around the door as she quietly slid into my room and came towards me, arms open.

Words unable to be explained, I fell onto my mums shoulder and cried my heart out, sobbing and muffled I tried to explain what happened and she told me that the principal had called but she knew there would be a good reason for my behaviour.

Now I lay on my bed holding Jakes pillow to my chest and the tears still slid down my face and mum stroked my hair talking to me gently “Its life Ava, you make mistakes so that you can learn from them, it’s all part of growing up…” la la laa.

Gee my life felt pretty f*cked up sometimes.

Bling bling, the phone rings from another room “I’ll get that” mum gets up with one last smile at me before walking out, I can hear her voice in the background “She’s busy at the moment, I’m sorry, would you like me to leave a message?.....Yeah sure….ok cya” I hear the clink off her hanging up the phone then footsteps heading up the stairs again.

“Who was it?” I sniffle, looking up as she stands in my door way.

“Mark” she says simply “I thought it wasn’t a good time for you to talk to him, I hope that’s ok?”

“Yeah its fine, I don’t want to fight anymore” I let out one last sob then get up grabbing a tissue and drink of water from my bedside table.

“Ohh Ava, you are such a good girl and all this happens to you” mum comes to sit on the end of my bed, a faint smile on her face “You know when you were just a little girl and we lived on the farm, you used to kiss all the baby lambs good night and you wouldn’t go to bed unless they were all sound asleep” she too starts to sniffle “you slept in the barn most of the time we lived there”

I smile at the memory “They certainly were the good old days, huh mum” and they were, if I could I would go back and just live those few years over and over, but life isn’t that simple.

“and you used to play chasey with the horses and remember, clover the little calf, you used to get so confused when she wouldn’t let you near her but all she wanted to do was play” mums eyes are all misty and a smile still embeds her pink lips.