Chapter 3

(Emerald's P.O.V.)

I wake up to Andy shaking me lightly. "Heyy, its time to wake up Em." He says pulling me out of bed. "Oww." I whine. Andy helped me up and gave me a back hug. He took the ends of my shirt and pulled it up a little bit. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. He turned me around so I was facing him.

(Andy's P.O.V.)

I help Emerald up and remeber the slashes on her stomach. I should check that out now while I have to chance. I hug her from behind and pull up her shirt slightly. I turned her around so she is facing me. What I see is heart breaking. There is pinkish red slashes all over her lowe torso. Is this my fault? Or is it someone else. My mind is in a jumble at this point, all I can do is cry. "Why Em...why?" I ask as my voice cracks. She just looks at me with guilt and hurt in her eyes. She pulls me into a tight hug. I hug her back and cry on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry...I'm sorry I dissapont you." She says as she grips tighter on my shirt. "No no no, you would never dissapoint me, you are perfect, you just don't see it." I say letting go of the warm hug between us. "Okay, you should get dressed and we'll tell the guys about it." I say wiping stray tears off of my face. "Okay." I walk out and get dressed as well. I go into my bathroom look in the mirror and see a monster. Its all my fault she does this. Its all me. I snap out of it and get dressed. Now time to tell the guys.

(A/N)
Hope you liked it! Sorry its short but eh oh well. Sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes. Okay baiiii^^