VI

SIX

-Axel-

I'm watching her again. I can't help it. The girl fucking fascinates me. The way she moves, her body, her face-fuck, what's wrong with me?            Lifting my scotch to my lips, my eyes follow Isabel as she gracefully moves through the crowd of people towards the bar.

"Boss?" My gaze is averted by Greg's voice. I look to the side and kick my chin up in a gesture to ask him what's up.

"Are you looking for someone?" I shake my head.

"Na, just watching the new girl," I tell him, truthfully. "What do you think of her?"

"Isabel? Man, she's awesome. Works the club like a pro and even handles the bar like she's been doing it for years when I need a little a hand."

"You let her man the bar?" I'm surprised but the wide eyed look on Greg's face tells me that he thinks he's fucked up.

"Um, shit...yeah. Am I not allowed to do that?"

"It's fine." Nodding my head towards a customer, I say, "But don't let her take your job." Greg's head snaps back and his eyes narrow in on Isabel serving a drink to a neglected customer. I chuckle when he looks back at me with a grimace.

"Sorry, boss." Greg mutters before he's gone in a flash. Finishing my scotch off with a last swallow, I slide the empty glass towards Megan who's just slipped behind the bar too. She grabs it with a scowl and looks up which has her face temper immediately when she realises it's me.

I wink at her and I don't miss the way she blushes before I walk the opposite way towards the other end of the bar.

When I reach it, Isabel is bending down, putting something away under the bar-giving me a first seat view of her plump ass. I bite my lip to stop from groaning and try to look anywhere else but there.

Isabel whizzes around and stops short when sees me, startled. "God, you scared me."

"Sorry. I seem to do that a lot to you, don't I?" She smiles returning my own. My eyes look over her quickly and I take in the tight midi-skirt she has on with the Knight's shirt. Her thick, chestnut brown locks are down today, falling straight over her shoulders.

She looks younger with it styled this way.

"Is something wrong?" Isabel questions-her sweet voice makes my cock twitch. I shake my head when I realise I'm staring.

"No. Nothing's wrong."

"Okay." She bobs her head once and I fight the urge to laugh at how adorable she is. "Um, do you mind? I need to get by." I look at her a beat before I register what she said. Move the fuck out of her way, Axel.

"Right," I clear my throat and step aside. Isabel gives me one last smile before she moves past me. Before I make an even bigger fool of myself, I force my legs to move and I take the elevator up to my office.

_

Gathering Roxy's hair in my hands, I guide her up and down on my cock. She's not one of the best but she was the closest thing that would help me play out my fantasy.

Roxy looks up at me and I feel my cock literally wilt slightly in her mouth so I quickly close my eyes and imagine the beauty that I want on her knees for me instead.

Isabel. Fuck, just saying her name in my head has me twitching in Roxy's mouth. I focus on the image of Isabel's pouty lips around me, her teasing me and pleasing me just the way I like. Yes. All my blood rushes into my cock and I'm rock hard, almost ready to burst.