Chapter 9 : "You have all my attention."

Chloe

I sat comfortably at a table, my legs crossed over the other. I sipped on my fruity drink and popped some skittles into my mouth. I continued to to text Blake who of course was not here yet.

The time we all been here, we have rode a few rides and mostly play mini games to win prizes. Soon I am going to need a meal, these skittles are not going to last for me long.

Madison was in a mini clothing store a few yards from me and Ryan and Chaz was at a food stand. I didn't really care where Justin and his pet was. I licked my lips and smiled at the message Blake just sent me.

Blake: we'll be there in 45 minutes.

we?

I texted back while frowning.

Me: we? as in you and who else?

I swear if he pops up with a 'surprise' girlfriend, I am going to be livid. My leg start shaking on it own just thinking about it. Then I really thought about it-

"Nah, he wouldn't do that." I said low to myself, "They'll be a real dumb move on his part." I said, talking to myself and seeing that he texted me back.

quite fast actually

I popped more skittles in my mouth and sipped my drink before opening the message.

Blake: marcus baby, chill lol.

I melted at the fact that he called me baby and he's not talking about a secret girlfriend. I smiled texting back and giggling.

Me: just making sure lol.

I sent it and just now realizing he said Marcus, "Madison is going to go coco." I laughed, texting her.

I finished my message and saw Justin and 'it' walking in my direction. Did I mention every chances she get, she give me this 'look' and all I can do is give her one back because If I open my mouth, I am going to do little talking before I get to the point of hitting her.

I also notice that every time I catch Justin looking at me, it is when I looking up from my phone with huge smile on my face. It's like he knows who I am texting me and who's causing this smile on my face. And he doesn't bother to look away, we'll stare at each other before one looks away.

I am always the first to look away

A shadow fell over me and I looked up into two pair of honey eyes. I ate more skittles and looked away. I replied to Madison message laughing as Justin sat closely beside me. I placed my phone on my lap and looked at him.

"Why did you leave like that so bluntly?" he asked, looking me straight in my eyes.

"Because." I said curtly, breaking away from his stern gaze, "Plus you left me anyway."

"Now why would I do that?"Justin asked, not once looking away from my eyes.

"You did." I paused and turned my head to roll my eyes. "You went to your girlfriend." I said, not bothering to look at him.

"But I am here now." he said, placing a finger under my chin, making me look at him.

"Yeah." I said dryly. "I can see that." I said before I gently pulled away. He furrowed his eyebrows as if he was hurt.

"Are you mad at me Chloe?" he asked, pulling his hand away from under my chin.

"No." I said, catching a sharp eye, his pet.