A Study Session

Warnings: Smutty-like-ish actions

Isaac groaned in frustration, clearly annoyed with all the studying. "When I called and said 'let's study for our history exam', I didn't actually mean it." He turned around in my desk chair to face me.

"Oh, you didn't?" I asked sarcastically, looking up from my history textbook to see Isaac looking back at me. "What ever did you mean?" I asked innocently and grinned at him.

Isaac smirked that devilish smirk, the one that drove me crazy and he knew it. I was tempted, really tempted, but we really did have to study. Plus, it didn't help that Stiles was in the next room studying for his Economic exam. Truth be told, it wouldn't have stopped me if Stiles were in the next room or not. Stiles knew Isaac was over to study for the history exam we both had tomorrow. However, Stiles didn't know Isaac and I were dating. No one in the pack knew. This sort of happened out of the blue and we like the whole sneaking around act. It made things more exciting. Also, I didn't want to tell Stiles, at least not yet. Stiles never really liked Isaac. He always makes sarcastic comments towards Isaac and his scarfs. I had to wait until Stiles finally, or at least somewhat, warmed up to Isaac. I didn't see that happening anytime soon, but I didn't mind it one bit. It meant more sneaking around for us.

"How about this?" I sat up on my bed, crossed legged. "We'll make things interesting."

"Go on," Isaac suddenly had interest in what I had to say.

"We really do need to study," Isaac rolled his eyes but I ignored him. "But I wouldn't mind having a little fun with it too." I noticed the curiosity in Isaac's eyes. "I'll quiz you," Isaac's face faltered. "But for every question you get right, I'll remove a clothing item." Isaac sat up straight, eyes speaking with eagerness. "For every answer you get wrong, I put back on a clothing item."

Isaac and I have only gone as far as second base, but right now I was aiming for another base, and judging by the look on Isaac's face, he was too.

"You're on." Isaac's eyes filled with lust. Isaac rolled the chair a little closer to my bed, ready for the first question.

I unfolded my legs and changed my sitting position to where my legs were now hanging over the edge of the bed. I grabbed the study guide sheet and scanned for the first question.

"Okay here's an easy one, what year did the Civil War begin?"

"1861!" Isaac immediately answered. His eyes follow my hands, only to be a little disappointed to see me remove a sock. "You're such a tease."

"But you still like me," I smiled innocently. "Where did the Civil War start?"

"Charleston." Isaac folded his arms to his chest.

I pulled my shirt off, displaying my white tank top on top of my black lace bra and moved on to the next question. "What were the northern states called?"

"The Union." Isaac smirked.

I stood up and slipped off my sweat pants. Only to hear Isaac scowl as he saw my black under shorts, which were hiding the matching black lace underwear underneath. "Did you plan this ahead of time and purposely wear layers of clothes?"

"Maybe," I lingered, giving him an innocent shy smile. "Next question, what about the southern states?"

"The Confederacy." He grinned knowing I would either remove my tank or my shorts.

I grabbed the hem of my tank top and pulled it over my head. I look back at Isaac to see him admiring my black lacy bra. I snapped my fingers. "Hey! Eyes up here." I smiled. "What was the South's main source of income?"