Chapter 1: The Beach

"Mommmmm" I whined like a little kid.

“We are going and that's that! I don't want to hear another word!" My mom boomed.    That definitely got it quiet. My mom was usually relaxed but if you got on her bad side you would be forced to feel her wrath.  

I liked going to the beach sometimes but when I went with my family it was just annoying.  My mom started the car and we pulled out of the driveway. We got to the beach within 15 minutes.

We hardly completely parked the car when Daphne bolted out the car and started jumping up and down saying "bweach bweach bweach!" She then started running in circles saying "fwishes cwrabies sharkies!" Over and over, I could help but have a small smile.

Although my little sister was a little suicidal, Sharks really? I rolled my eyes at that.  My mom saw me and gave me a disappointed look.

I gave her an innocent look that said "What did I do?"

"Behave" my mom said warningly.

"Yeah, sure" I mumbled. With that I walked off to the beach before my mom could tell me to 'stay as a family'.   

                                                             ~»~»The beach«~«~

I went to the Far-East side of the beach and I noticed there were less and less people on this side. I walked to the cliff and got my biker gloves out my backpack.  I got a good grip on the cliff and started climbing up. I slipped at a few times but I knew when I got to the top it would be worth it, and it was.

When I got the top it was exactly how I remembered it. This place was the one place where actually happy to be.  There were flowers everywhere, butterflies flying around, I still even saw the gardening equipment I closed my eyes and the memories flooded in.

Like when we made that game of who could smell the molded cheese the longest, or when we first came up here because I was chasing her...  Bad memories started to invade my mind and I immediately opened my eyes.

Just as I opened my eyes I heard a rustling by the trees.  

"Who's there!? I have a-" I grabbed the closest thing by me "-Flower!" I yelled without thinking.

Something jumped out from behind the tree and yelled "RAWR!" I screamed and nearly jumped back 3 feet.

When I noticed it was just a boy, I got filled with rage.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Whoa chill" he said in a laid back voice. In a few spins I immediately put him into a headlock.  "Nice" he commented.

 "Three years of tai kwon doe pays off" I said with a smirk.

"But I can do better" he said with a smirk.

I just had a confused look on my face. In a couple of turns and spin I found myself two inches away from his face and his hands around my waist. I couldn't help but stare in his deep pool of blue eyes. 

The trance broke when he said "so I'll pick you up at 8?" With a cocky smirk on his face.

"Ew" I said as I pushed his sculpted chest away from me.

"Feisty, I like It." he said with a smirk. "I'm David" he said and held out his hand for me to shake. I just stared at it and he tried to pass it off as nonchalantly running his hand through his hair.

Just then something vibrated in my pocket and I jumped. David looked at me with an amused expression.

 "Shut up" I said giving him a death glare.

"I wasn't talking" he replied. I took out my phone and read the text.

 -Come by to the car to get the stuff for the picnic out-  I rolled my eyes and looked up, I was about to put away my phone when I noticed David was still standing close to me.

"Holy!-" I jumped and my phone slipped out of my hand....down the cliff. I ran to the edge of the cliff and looked down. "-Chiz" I mumbled.  I spun around in anger and fury.

"What’s wrong with you?" I yelled "You owe me a new phone!"

"For the millionth time, calm down." He said and took out his phone. "Just write your phone number and I'll call you when I have your new phone, It'll be better than the crappy old phone you have now" he said with a smirk.

Really he's joking now at this time?  "My dad invented the pop tart so I think I can afford a decent phone to buy you" he said.

"Wow your dad invented the pop tart! OMG, you're like a celebrity!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"It’s true, and maybe after this whole phone business gets settled we can go see a movie or something" he said with a cocky grin.

I rolled my eyes."Look, all that's going to happen is you buy me my phone I go back to... whatever and you go back to being a rich egotistical jock."I said shoving him away from me and grabbed the phone out of his hand to write my number.

And with that I stormed of muttering words that even scared me.