Chapter Three: The Fooo Conspiracy

Madisen and Eryn walk into the airport, both nervous for whats to come. "Okay, start looking for Mr. Cute Face" Madisen jokes to her friend. "Hey! shut it" Eryn says bitterly, stepping ahead of her friend. The girls walk further. Eryn stops looking around for the group. "Hey Madi... over there" Eryn hits her friends arm gently and points in the direction of the boys. The girls walk towards them. As they get closer, Madisen's eyes get wider. "Eryn! Are you crazy!? That's The Fooo!" Madisen says in her fangirl manner grabbing both of Eryn's shoulders. "Damn it, I knew they looked familiar" Eryn says rubbing the back of her neck. Madisen takes in a deep breath to stop herself from screaming. "That's kind of funny eh" Eryn says with a giggle before getting death glared by her friend. "Now were even" Madisen says referring to her telling Eryn she'd never see them again, and this encounter with The Fooo. No matter how much Madisen was in love with the Swedish boyband she told herself to stay calm and act professional. "Hello" Madisen says as the two of them approach the boys. "Hi, are you Madisen Draper?" the one named Felix asks. "Yes, I am" Madisen replies. "Nice to meet you, your food is amazing" the other boy named Oscar says. "Thank you" she replies. Eryn looks off into space. "Hi again" the tanned boy steps closer to her. She looks in the opposite direction, making it obvious she doesn't want to make eye contact with him. "Hello" her voice sounds calm and collected. "I'm Omar, and you are~ Eryn right?" he speaks again. Eryn nods but continues to looks as far away from him as she can. Omar's eyes narrow in confusion "What are you looking at?" he asks her leaning in close to her shoulder. "Not you" Eryn replies quickly before walking towards her friend and away from the boy.

arriving in Sweden.

The boys, their manager and the girls head for a van. Three of the boys get into the back of the van. Omar sits ahead of them. Eryn takes a step in, and sits down Madisen following her. Eryn looks beside her. "Shit." she says under her breath, now sitting next to Omar. Madisen chuckles under hers at her best friends displeasure. As the car ride goes on, conversation starts between the boys. Even Eryn has joined in. Her and Omar seem to be hitting it off, considering their confusing and awkward first impressions. Madisen listens to their conversation as well as the three men in the back seat. Omar is teaching Eryn Spanish, and the other three boys are bickering back and forth over something in Swedish. The girl with long perfectly curled hair watches out the window. In the back seat the quiet one of the four boys sits behind Madisen. He goes by the name Olly. He looks at her reflection staring into the window. "Right Olly?" Omar turns to Olly thinking he is engaged in their conversation. "So beautiful" Olly speaks, not realizing he said the first thing on his mind. He covers his mouth. "Uh, the weather, its very nice" he continues so the boys don't suspect anything. Once they arrive at their home, they all step out. Felix and Oscar go running in. Omar and Eryn walk in together, giggling the whole way. "Hey Madi!" the last of the boys' voice calls to Madisen. She turns to him. He runs up beside her, she tries desperately to remain calm even though her favourite member was speaking to her. "Is it okay if I call you Madi?" he asks. "Sure, Madi or Madisen, both work for me" she replies. The two walk in after the others sitting down in the living room. "Okay girls, come with me and I will show you your rooms" the boys manager stands up leading Madisen and Eryn to their room.

As the night goes on Madisen sits, typing away on her laptop. She sits curled up on her bed. Omar and Eryn, sit on Eryn's bed chatting and laughing. The other three boys remain out in the living room. "Hey Madi!" a voice calls into the room, a voice she clearly recognizes. Its Olly, he takes a step into the room. "Whats going on?" he sits on the end of her bed. She takes in a mental deep breath before replying. "Nothing, honestly". "Well I thought I would come in and talk to you since nobody else is, not even the idiot talking to your friend in the same room as you" Olly looks to Omar. "Hey, we've had some good laughs, right?" Omar states pointing to Madisen. She laughs. Olly rolls his eyes "Its funny how he didn't even deny the idiot thing" Olly laughs. Omar looks over glaring at him. Madisen and Eryn both giggle. "Well lets go Omar, let the girls sleep, time change can be hard to take" Olly stands from the bed and walks for the door. "But, I'm in a good conversation" Omar complains. "Omar~ lets go" Olly states as a demand. "Fine" Omar stands from Eryn's bed shaking his head. Eryn smiles at him. "Goodnight girls~" Omar says happily, skipping from the room. "Have a good night" Olly says kindly, slowly he closes the door, sending a quick smile at Madisen.

"Goodnight Madi" Eryn says lying down and tucking herself in. Madisen follows her actions. "So much for not looking at him" Madisen laughs. "You know what, shut up" Eryn says bitterly holding back a laugh. "Night Eryn" Madisen says ending the night for them both.

____

//sorry again for the 'not so great' writing...//

Also, my apologies, these chapters are quite short... if they were longer it might take me forever to update... :) 

thanks again! ENJOY!

let me know what you guys think :)