Her Tattoo

The author is The_Dreamer_10

[Currently Being Edited] "Why do you still want him?" He snapped at me. "He doesn't want you anymore Lace. He made that pretty clear, didn't he?" I refused to let my eyes meet his. I just stared at my wrist. Why am I always so stupid? Why do I make stupid choices?Lacey Evans and Jacob Fister had the perfect relationship. They were that couple that were said to get married right after high school. But that perfect relationship comes to an end when Lacey finds out Jacob has been cheating on her. That all happened Junior year. Now Senior year is starting and Lacey is done moping over Jacob. She comes back to school looking better than ever, catching the eye of most of the guys at school. But she's not interested. What she doesn't expect is to catch the full attention of Dylan Parker, the school's bad boy. If that isn't bad enough, Jacob is trying to mend their broken bond. Lacey has been through a lot, but can she handle all of this? Will Jacob steal her heart once again, or will Dylan somehow manage to make her fall head over heels with him?Copyright © 2012All Rights Reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.