All's Fair in Love and Spies

The author is DelaneyBrenna

'In spy school, they teach you how to handle a lot. We learned how to shoot and kill, how to lose a tag in a busy area, how to keep going when all we wanted to was stop.
But the one thing spy school didn't prepare me for, was how to fall in love.'

For three years, AJ has lived in England, instead of her real home in Oregon, attending an elite boarding school for exceptional young women. At least, that's the story. In reality, Jackson academy is a school for spies. So, when she gets a sudden unexpected phone call and has to head back home for the first time in three years, she expects things to be difficult. but what she doesn't expect is to witness a murder and have to go on the run with only her brother and her best friend from back home, Daniel, for backup.

To save them all from the people after them, AJ is forced to reveal who she really is and hope that they accept this new her. Because you know, all's fair in love and spies.

--> Trailer to the side

***I am aware of the similarities between this novel and the novels that are part of the Gallagher Girls series. These similarities are purely coincidental as I did not read those books until after I started writing this one. Please refrain from commenting about the similarities. Thank you***

*I am in the midst of editing this novel so if you see any mistakes please point them out to me. Everything up to the start of the 8th chapter has been edited*