'Epilogue'

JAYVAN'S POV

Ang hirap niyang pakisamahan ulit. I think the old Denise came back. The Denise I've met before all the most unforgettable moment of my life spend. The day I talk to her and help her with her so cliché problem, all the days I spend with her are extra ordinary.

I don't know but my life changed when I fall for her. All I want is just to try to be the "boyfriend" of this girl for some reason.

Flashback

I nevet expect she'll call me after the day we talked. Nagdadalawang isip ako kung sasagutin ko ba o hindi. But before I could answer my question. Out of sudden I already pressed the accept button.

["Hello?"] sabi niya. Napalunok ako. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang sasabihin ko.

"Yes?"

["God! Jayv! Bakit ang tagal mong sumagot!? Oh.. anyways. Go to my House now! Bye!"] and then the line went off. She's really so demanding. Manang mana talaga sa kanya si ... nevermind.

I get my keys and drive papunta sa mansion niya. Bakit niya ako pinapapunta sa bahay niya? Why?
Bumaba ako sa kotse ko at pinapasok ng guard. Hinintay ko siya sa receiving area nila.

"Good Evening!" She said.

"Good Evening din poh.." I said. Umupo siya sa harap ko.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. Is it okay to talk to you?" She asked

"I'm already here. As if I had a choice."

"Silly!  I want us to talk about her.."

Upon hearing that word. I felt guilt after and a memory of her flashed in my mind. I saw her crying earlier. Fvck! It's all because of me.

"W-what about her?"

"She's depresses because of you! Urgh! I can't control my anger. Because of how I hear the voice of Isabel it breaks me as a mother.! She called and ask for help because Denise is sick and emotionally stress.! Anong ginawa mo sa apo ko? Sinabi kong alagaan mo lang diba, Jayv!?" Depressed? Siya? Damn it!

"I.. I'm sorry! You know about the deal they gave me.  I should give up on us because I want my sister to be happy. She deserve better than me. I can't fight for her. You only asked me to guide and protect her avoid for having a boyfriend but damn I fall inlove with her."

"Yes! I asked you that. I heard that you became her fake boyfriend right? But then you both fall inlove with each other. You know I don't want her to have boyfriend. But..when I look at the both of you , you both have the spark ,Jayv! I can see it! And if you love her you should fight for her--"

"And make my sister suffer? What the hell?! You can all blame me.! I love her but I know were not meant to be together.!"

"And why you didn't ask for any help.? I can help you with that! You help me with Denise in the first place and I can help you with this! Gab is my Son I can talk to him. I love my granddaughter and I want what's the best for her and what will make her happy.!"
Napatulala ako sa kanya. Seriously? In the first place she asked me to guard her granddaughter wag lang magkaboyfriend. Pero nahulog ako bilang fake boyfriend ng apo niya para wala lang makalapit. And then now tutulungan niya ako.

"I'm serious. Pumunta ka sa launch ko tomorrow and prepare a performance okay.? Win her back,  ako ang bahala kay Gab."napangiti ako sa ideya . I leave it to her.

"Thanks, Lola Victoria!"

End of Flashback

That was it. Wala akong plano noong una na makisama sa problema ng isang babaeng hindi ko naman kilala. Why bother help anyone? But then Lola Victoria ask me to guard her granddaughter wag ko dao hayaang may lalaking makalapit sa apo niya. And when I heard her about that problem. But I have no choice but to be her boyfriend para lang walang ibang makalapit.