chapter 1

Here it is another day I feel exhausted already and it's still 2 o'clock I really don't wanna go to classe but I have to .
once i m in classe i say hi to my friends it's an all girls class since we are studying to be midwifes.
29 girl each with a special personality , i hear the usual comments like "oh glad you decided to come' or 'i miss you how's life'. I m 'friend' with all class some more then others tough .
3 years with same people and you get to have some kind of understanding between each other .
Yeah as every other class in the world our class is divided to groups but not the popular and nerds cliché , more like people coming from same place living in same city - like Sonia's group most of time they talk about clothes and cooking and gossip gossip gossip .
There's mery's group all i can say that it is a fun group to hang out with especially my merys yes they are more then one that's why we made nicknames for each one' i d make one exception because one merry is the fool of classe and she really get under my skin with how stupid she can be,  up until now i still don't know if that's the real her or she actes that way .
There's holly and her group some are nice some are extremely silly but as i said i love them all .
A few girls made their own bubble means less conversation with them i couldn't even guess what they talk about or how they think .
And there is the two people i spent most time with cat and windy .

As i take my seat of course in back of the class the teacher comes in and start to call our names ,
Teacher: Sarah smith
Me: present .
Yes that's the magnificent me , as the teacher is done she let's the groupe step to present their project which means my time to sleep ,cat passes me a paper "what's up you look sad ' , i do ? Maybe just a little i m more disappointed then sad so i write back "not really just didn't sleep much " she gives me the -i know you look- and return the paper i laugh as i read " how's Mike " euh yes mike is the main reason of how i m feeling i don't know how people change so easily we have been together for 5 months between break ups and make ups , but i took my decision this will really be the last time we break up cause i m just fed up of being with a guy who only wants me for my body , i m the slow type i like taking my time before going all over each other mike is funny , cute and charming and i know he has some kind of feelings for me as i do for him but it's still not enough for me to have sex with him the thing that drives him crazy because and i quote " i suffer like that i m a guy and i need release ' that's why we had a month of phone conversations without meeting since everything about me excite him .  bottom of line i wasn't satisfied emotionally while he wasn't physically . cat snaps her fingers in front of my face taking me back to reality asking me to answer her i just write " we are done like d.o.n.e " she reads it and mouth a really i take the paper and let go of my emotions ' i m really tired of him and all his stories i can't give him what he wants and neither can he we met yesterday it was all great and he kissed me the most sensual kiss we ever had i even let him put his hand on my ass and you know what he texted me when he got home we should break up and a half hour later he sent me i miss you i need some one stable i m lunatic enough with my own i can hardly put up with me  " she gives me an i understand smile we both know i m not over him but the decision is made there is no turning back now .
Rest of class was boring next class wasn't any better all sections take this class together midwife , polyvalence nursing and mental trouble nursing .
We are the top class of course not only because i m in it , but also because we have great teachers and great markes we all work our asses hard , maybe me less then others but study in exam night plan is always getting me good grades class is silent not because every body is concentrated but the teacher is a pain in ass he'd make fun of you just to satisfy a complex i m sure he has , personally i lost him at 1st sentence cause he talks fast and loud always holding he's pants high every two minutes along with his facial expression that says 'i'm constipated' that's the only entertainment i get in this class until its 6 p.m
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________
AT :
This is my 1st story ever , hope u guys enjoy it
Second chapter after few hours
P.s:
Not edited i'd be happy if you point mistakes for me
XoXo