you are amazing

(first off, yes, that quote is from the kid movie about Lego's or whatever but i just searched movie quotes on google and i thought this would match this so i chose it, don't judge me!)

oh my gosh thankyou guys so much for 200 reads that just blows my mind !!

also, thankyou for supporting my other total drama story as well you guys rule :D

so yeah, I just wanted to say thankyou all so muchhh!

and thankyou to the people who are leaving really nice comments and voting on every chapter (you know who you are) your comments are so funny and amazing and they just make my day and I just love y'all, okay?

and also, please leave me a comment telling me which total drama couple or ship you want me to write a story about because i want to start getting into different characters as well :)

please guys go follow me on Instagram I would really appreciate it! my Instagram is duncneytd <3

also, im trying to find some good duncney or scottney fanfic's that i could read because ive read almost all of them (typical) it doesn't have to be on wattpad just tell me the name and ill google it :) i don't know if you could tell but im starting to really like Scott and Courtney together idk why?! but i still am a hardcore ducney shipper don't worry, haha ;)

okay, i feel like im boring you guys and like I've typed too many smiley faces so I'm just going to end this off bye saying i love you all so much again, thankyou for 200 reads (I can't get over that, sorry)

and i wanted to let you know that's YOU! Yes YOU! You reading this right now, are amazing and incredible and wonderful and I hope you remember that your worth so much no matter what you going through, I'm always here for you! <3

this is getting very emotional...

okay byeeee! <3