5

"Yes you heard me right, I have a boyfriend." Aspyn confidently claimed even though she was shitting her pants on the inside.

"Asp, what are you dong?" Alex asks a concerned look on his face. Aspyn looked into her brothers eyes and said, "what I should've done the moment I started dating Eddy."

"Eddy?" Duncan furrows his brows.

"That's right, Eddy. The son of Gwen and Trent." Aspyn announced.

Courtney gasped, "why did you just tell us?" She asks. Duncan doesn't say a word. He starts the car again and starts heading back to their house.

"We'll discuss this with Aspyn once we get home." Duncan coldly said to his wife.

For the rest of the car ride nobody said a word. Aspyn got a text from Eddy. She looked at her phone. It read:

hey! So I heard your heading back home...wanna hang out tonight? ❤️ i have something to tell you!

Aspyn didn't feel like answering. Alex took a glance at the screen and whispered, "answer him. Tell him what's going on." He encouraged. But his sister didn't say anything. She placed her phone on her lap and looked straight out the window.

This felt like some kind of play to her. Like Romeo and Juliet. She knew they were never going to approve of her and Eddy. But maybe if she confessed how much she loved him they'd feel a bit different.

Once they got home. Susie and Alex were ordered to go to their rooms and not leave until they were given permission. They didn't argue and walked upstairs to their room. Aspyn tried to casually followed but she was held back by her father, "you. Your not gong to your room until your tell me everything."

Her mother patted the space next to her on the sofa as if gesturing for her to take a seat. Aspyn sat down, she watched her father pace back and forth. Her mother spoke up, "well? Why didn't you tell us?" She seemed calm. But Aspyn knew that wouldn't last for long.

"I knew you would never approve of us." Aspyn quietly mumbled.

Duncan raised his voice, "if you knew that. Then why did you go out with him? Why did you make him your boyfriend? If you knew that we would never approve why did you go ahead and do it?"

"Because I-I-I love him!" Aspyn yelled.

Courtney stared at her daughter shocked. They all remained quiet. But then duncan finally said in a slow calm voice, "you don't love him." Aspyn opened her mouth to say something but her father beat her to it, "you think you love him. You don't. Your just a teenager what could you know about love?" Duncan spit out harshly.

Aspyn felt tears in her eyes, "more than you! You don't even love your own daughter! If you did you'd understand and let me be with Eddy! But you don't! You don't love me!" Aspyn couldn't help it.

"Aspyn!" Her mother tried to calm her daughter down but it was no use, Aspyn was to raged to be calmed down. "Go to your room." Duncan said sadly.

Aspyn was about to apologize to her dad. She opened her mouth but no words came out. She looked at him angrily and screamed, "fine!"

When he daughter left, Courtney looked at her husband and growled, "I hope your happy. We could've reasoned with her." And with that she ran after her daughter upstairs.

Aspyn laid down on her bed. Tears filled her eyes but anger held them back. Her mother walked in and sat down at the edge of her daughters bed. "Hey it's okay. I understand that you love him. I've been what you've been through before. I fell in love as a teenager. I thought I loved him, I did love him. And guess what happened then?"