21. Slave

The lights flash on in the basement, making me squint until my eyes can focus. I'm starving I've been lying here for hours now. I don't want to move not incase anyone tries to hit me again. I hug my tail as I hear the stairs creak. "Come along little sex machine I want to see your improvements from yesterday." I look up to see the King; who I later found out was Master Calum's father, unlock the barred door and grab me by the scruff of my neck. I whimper and try pulling my rags for clothes (that are just a dirty cloth wrapped a little round my body) down over my bum as he removes me. "Go to the kitchen and serve me lunch slut." I whimper quietly and run off up the stairs as quick as I can, trying to remember where the kitchen is. I quickly prepare some sandwiches as I'm too scared to use anything I could burn myself with. Tails aren't designed for being in kitchens ya know? Once I make the small stack look nice on the plate a rush towards the throne room with it, whimpering. I bow down at the King's feet, presenting the tray of food. I let out a small cry as the tray is slapped away from my hands. "You call that food?" He grabs me by the throat and throws me to the floor. I whimper and watch as a whip appears in his hand. I whimper and lay down flat on the ground, bracing myself for impact. With a crack of the whip across my back I let out a small scream. "What was that? I think someone is trying to get better treatment than he deserves. Little attention seeker. We'll fix that." A smirk plasters itself across his face. I try to speak up to ask what his problem is however no sound comes out. What did he do!? Can he do that? He didn't even move? He didn't say anything either. It's gone. No no no no it can't be! I keep trying to speak as he let's out a small chuckle. He pulls me to my feet and makes me face the door. "Get clearing up then." He pinches my bum and then spanks it making me tumble forward. I whimper and run upstairs starting to go around the guest rooms. I have to prepare them for people staying after Master Calum's wedding in a couple of days. Which sucks because if I had any sort of power I would not let Alexandria anywhere near him. All she does is bring hurt. Otherwise Master Calum makes me so happy and so... So... I don't know I can't explain it. I bite my lip a I feel my face heating up. I turn and look at myself in the mirror on the wall and frown at my awful appearance. I mean not that it's ever that great cause I never get the chance to try but it's really bad today. My cheeks are also now bright red. I try to shake off my thoughts of Master Calum and continue to change the bed sheets that are probably 5x the size of me. There's a creek of the floorboards and I jump around, shaking slightly. "Michael? Mikey baby what happened to you? Where'd you go?" Master Calum spoke softly to me, picking me up. I whimper and pull away from him sniffling. "'Michael? Hey, don't cry. It's okay you can put that stuff down. I promise no ones going to hurt you. Guess who's get his strength back. C'mon little one let's get you back to bed you look exhausted." I nod slowly, giving into Master Calum's wishes even though I know I'll probably regret it later. I just can't say no to him.

I curl up on Master Calum's bed and yawn, cuddling into his side. He shakes his head and looks down at me. "No Mikey. I've got something I've got to do. You have to rest here on your own baby." He kisses my forehead softly before pulling the sheets over me and leaving the room. I try my hardest to get some sleep like he wants but that's when the voices start. I get up and walk slowly over to the wall, pressing my ear to it. "What the fuck have you done to him!? He was quiet but at least he still spoke to me! You've fucking broken him! How can you fucking live with yourself!?" I hear Master Calum's voice yelling. I whimper quietly; I don't like when he's angry. After that I hear quiet sniffles. He's upset? Master Calum has never been upset before... "Good luck getting him to trust anyone again. I've taken his annoying little squeaky voice away from him. Don't worry we'll keep him busy." I jump back as the door opens and in walks Master Calum. He hugs me tightly, tears running down his face. "M-Mikey don't worry... Don't listen to that. I promise everything will be okay..."

//A/N: well guys heads up next chapter is the last. I'm really excited for it tbfh so anyone got any ideas of what's going to happen to them?