4. Grown

//A/N: So Calum has been away for quite awhile making Michael a teenager now. He's around 15 and Luke has even chosen a birthday for him (20th of November, duh xD)

It's been five fucking years! What? Ugh... My little one will have grown up so much. Or he better have if Luke's been looking after him how I wanted him to do so. Ashton squeaks and pushes the door open, walking inside and running off. I'm assuming to look for Luke. I smile and sigh of relief. I'm so glad to be back. I do actually really like being up here with the humans, believe it or not.

My head snaps up to see a still quite small kitsune staring down at me from the top of the stairs. "Hello darling. Do you remember me?" He runs downstairs and hugs me tightly. Not changed too much while I've been gone then? I smile a little and hug him back before stepping away. I look him up and down. You wouldn't think he's the same little runt of a boy, he looks less bony, and his hair has sorted itself out and now sits as a rather long but perfectly laying side fringe. I give his ears a little scratch and smile at him. "No more dresses I see?" He nods happily as I look him up and down at his plaid shirt and black skinny jeans. I smile a little and watch him shift awkwardly. I'm going to be honest I thought he was kind of cute before.

"Master Calum?" I look up, eyebrow raised and a small smirk forming on my lips. "What did you just say?" He stepped back, blushing. "Master Calum..." I smirk lifting his chin so he looks me in the eye. "I like it." The boy nods and smiles a little before heading off down the corridor. I've got to hand it to Luke he's done a great job. No longer clingy and knows things but still doesn't talk back. I turn to the direction he went in. "Oh little one, meet me in the lounge in an hour. I have a gift for you."

Luke appears alongside Ashton in front of me. "Hey... What did he want you for?" He says quietly. I punch the wall, creating a whole in it. "For me to marry this dumb slut!" He jumps back a little as Ashton smiles weakly. "Calum, Sir please be careful." I sigh and pull myself together seeing the young boy's bright green eyes peak round the corner. I walk past the two cowering lads and head to the lounge, signalling for the boy to follow.

I sit in my chair and pull the boy into my lap. His eyes widen and he jumps up, bowing. "S-Sorry Master Calum." I sigh and chuckle, pulling him back down. "Relax, I have presents for you." He nods and sits, cuddling into my chest. I lift a small box off the table next to me and take the lid off, showing a black collar with a few small diamonds on it and a silver tag. The boy looks at it slightly confused and then smiles, swishing his tail. I undo the buckle and putting it around his neck but makes sure it's not too tight. He holds the tag in his fingers, looking at it. "My-Ch-A-el" I laugh and shake my head. "It says Michael darling" He tilts his head, "What's a Michael?" I chuckle and ruffle his hair. "Well you are one. That's the name I've decided to give you." He smiles and hugs me tightly. I laugh and kiss his forehead and pick him up. "I've also had your own room made. Right now actually." "H-How did you do that?" "Do you underestimate my powers?" He shakes his head quickly and squeaked as I pick him up and carry him down the hall to the room next to my own. I set him down and nod towards the door.

I chuckle as his face lights up as he opens the door and runs into his room. I laugh and ruffle his hair, following him in. "They thought you'd not appreciate the colour and some of the stuff in it. I disagree" He shakes his head, "I love it!" He looked round his purple and white room and opening his toy box in the corner. "Thank you Master Calum!" He runs up to me and hugs me tightly. "Right okay darling, I know I know. However this bed is only for naps, you'll still sleep in my room." He nods and smiles at me. "How old are you now anyway?" He tilts his head, counting on his fingers. "15!" I smile and hug him gently before hearing a voice behind me. "Not for long." I turn and seen Luke standing behind me. Michael tilted his head and looked around me. "But Daddy you told me I'm 15!" He pouts and huffs, crossing his arms. Which is actually adorable. Wait, hang on he just called Luke daddy. He groaned and hugged Michael "It's your birthday tomorrow sweetie, you'll be 16. And what did I tell you? I'm not your dad." I watched as Michael's bottom lip quivered and he shook slightly. Ashton peeks over Luke's shoulder and then hits the tall blonde boy before mumbling, "Be nice to him! He may be becoming an adult tomorrow but his brain still thinks like eight." He knelt in front of Michael taking his hands. "Daddy is just being silly Mikey of course he's your dad." Michael stops shaking and hugs Ashton. The little kid could win an Oscar. I'm going to have to keep an eye on acts like that. I everyone looks around confused as the smaller boy speaks barely above a whisper into Ashton's shoulder. "Daddy told me what family is and does that make you my mummy Ash?" Ashton chuckles and nods slightly, kissing Michael's forehead, "If that's what you want sweetie." Ashton's so good with kids, I'm kind of jealous; he's just good at everything. "Right guys back it up, I'm going to put this little one to bed." I push my arm in between Ashton and Michael picking the small boy up and holding him close and smile watching his tail swish happily.