Chapter 3

Hey lovelies, I'm really sorry about my delay '2years I know!!' But I had my reasons!
Anyway.. Here's small one because I have finals now and I truly hope 'at least' some of you have the story still!
If not then welcome and I hope you enjoy!!
-Danni xoxo

******£££££*******

----one year later----

Jacop's pov

So, it's been a year since The fight with the rouges. No one really talks about it, unless you want to upset the Luna herself ... Which no one even dares to do, I mean the pack lost their future leader as well!!

Anyway, Danni has been in a coma ever since, still is. I really miss that cheeky little bastard ... Life has never been the same without her, it's all dead, silent. It's been really hard for both me and Rose. The poor thing always sitting in her room, I held her many times to her bed, well what do you expect?! She was our sister, maybe not by blood, although we share blood by our pack ... It's been going for five generations straight with no mixing any foreign blood to it. I would've been there more if it wasn't for my physical training plus my preparation to become a Beta when the time comes. But we keep her updated with everything, Rose always talking to her about her day, any news or anything girls talk about .... She really believes she's coming back to us one day, the doctor said it's not much of a chance since her wounds were too much for her fragile little body, the shock was too much as well and to top that, her wolf hasn't appeared yet. But Rose believes in her, so do I .. The luna... Not so much, but she is devastated cause like it or not, she lost two of her children that night ... Her eldest and her youngest ... But even though she doesn't show it, anyone can see it in her dull sad eyes.

The alpha has been taking it hard as well but still keeping up with everything for the sake of the pack. But the funeral, many broke in it. The Luna couldn't stop her wails and cries, lily cried too .. But you can't really see her true emotions in it .. The alpha couldn't stand it at all, he never showed up .. Instead; he locked himself in his office and buried himself with work. It's really sad.

------- a week later -----

Jacop's pov

I was sitting in Danni's room waiting for Rose to come join me. And just as if she reads my mind, there was a nock on the door and there came Rose. "Hey" she looked so tiered. "Hey, what's wrong with you doll?" I asked her pointing to the chair on the other side of the bed. "The training killed me today" she paused for a moment "plus I really have a strong feeling Danni'e going to wake up soon Jay". I smiled at her "I wish, both you and I". We spent that day like every other, both of us holding her hand and praying God to bring her back.

Me and rose were talking when suddenly I feel a grip on my hand.

££££££££*****££££

Next one is soon I do promise you that!!