The Alpha is WHAT ??

hello there, it's my very first wolf strory so please don't judge ... i just always wanted to write one and this whole thing was in myhead for few weeks now and i needed to get it out .. so i hope you like it and please vote or comment to tell me if i should continue, is it good or not worth it .. so yeah that's it basically .. enjoy :) xoxo

oh btw : dadecating this for XxDinkyxX cuz she was the first 1 i fanned and read stories for .. thank you babe :3 XOXO

*************************************************

Today is beautiful day outside, sun tising, birds chipperingand kids playing around. i'm just laying on the grass with my two best friends Jacop and Rose. we were just chating about everything and nothing. mom called us to help with the stuff for my brother's birthday today, he's turning nine today. i squealed and told them to move their lazy butts and come help me with the decoration.

we started putting everything in it's place, but for some strange reasong i kept glancing at my brother every couple minutes just to make sure he's ok .. i had these butterflies in my stomache, but not the good one but decided to push them away, didn't want to ruin such day for just a gut, right!?

Oh, i'm sorry how rude of me; let me introduce myslef : i'm Danielle, but call me Dannie. i just turned 14 couple months ago.i have coal, black curly hairthat reached for the half of my back. my eyes are chocolate dark brown with mixing colours of brown, perfectly rounded with black dark circle. i'm short but i have a fit body, they start training us from young ages at the pack ... oh, and i'm a werewolf by the way .. the eldest to the alpha and the luna of the 'Red Moon' pack. i have two siblings one brother and one sister. Jaison: the youngest. same black hair, but short and straight. same eyes. but paler skin than my lightly tanned one. he was extremely thin and he was considered small for his age. also, he was the B-Day Boy .... Lily: the middle daughter. she was different from us with her dark brown hair but same eys and with beautiful skin that was perfectly tanned she was an inch shorter than me. she was 12 and had an ego the size of Texas ..

my best freinds : Jacop Black ; light brown hair with golden locks. blue eyes, beautifully kissed by the sun skin. he is 16 . we are so close, he's been like a brother to me cause he always knew how much i wanted a big brother .. so he was exactly that to me .. he was the only son to the beta John Black and his wife Sami .. meaning he was the future beta ..

Rose :blondie long hair .. green eyes .. normle skin, i guess!! she was 7 months younger than me .. which i always teased her about .. because her head was switched with a birdy sometime in her life .. trust me when i say she is CRAZY ..but she was just another member of the pack .. no special blood in her veins.. daughter to Miachael and Lucy Smith

these are my life gaurds, my twins my everything ..

back to the party :

we were all happy today, i mean the birthday of their future alpha .. a year closer to inharate his rightfull spot as an alpha .. of course it was a great occasion to the whole pack, plus .. they liked to party .. but it was special to me cause my brother was so dear to my heart, even at young age he would be there for me anytime and the fact that my sister just kept pushing me away from her brought us closer together .. and i was proud to call him future alpha even if he was only 9 .

when we finished dancing and having fun it was time to blow the candles his surprised and happy face drew a smile on my own ..

but i never would have guessed that what would happen the next day would turn my life upside down .....