chapter 2

sorry, i know i'm uploading like a snail but i have problems going on with me so .... yeah .. so sorry again and i hope you enjoy this chapter babe :3

-Dannie xoxo

************************************************************

jackop's pov

we were fighting against the rouges that came across our borders and Dannie was assigned to help the women and children into the safe house, tough job concidering that she's still young and her wolf hadn't come out yet and she's not trained enough!! i can only hope she's ok...

i was fighting two wolves that came on to me scratching, biting buttheading, you name it .. i managed to kill one of them and my friend Liam killed the other one. The war was tough and cruel, their wolves were extremely strong and very organized you'd doubt they're rouges .. Suddenly, the Luna went back in direction of the safe house! I told the boys to cover for me through our mind link and followed her and the other guards who were with her.

When we arrived at the safe house the smell of blood hit me hard, and it wasn't any blood ... It smelled royal, .... Alpha blood. The Luna changed back into her human form ignoring her nudity and exploded in loud cries and tears streaming hard on her face. Then, she kneeled in front of a small form, a body seeping blood around it. It was Jaison, our future alpha!! She clutched his lifeless body hard into her own chest and began wailing over the lost of her youngest. All the time I missed the scratched and bloody Danni laying across of them with a shocked face, red eyes, and bloody clothes covering her deformed chest and belly. I ran to her side helping her and examining her wounds, she didn't flinch when I touched them, not even when I raised her shirt to see where the blood was coming from. When the Luna calmed down a bit she turned around to face Danni still holding Jaison in her arms. "You!" She pointed at a scared looking Danni, "it's your fault your young brother is dead" she said with much hatred it made me cringe. Danni started suffering words quietly I wasn't able to understand, but the Luna quickly shut her by her words "NO! it's your damn fault he's dead, my little baby's dead ... It was your job to protect him, and it was your only job in this life, yet you fail at it!! You let me down .. You let a whole lot of people down Danneil. Your Alpha, me, your sister, the whole pack, .... And most important ... You failed your own brother" she spat at her. As soon as the words left her mouth, Danni went limb in my arms.

*********************

I'm extremely sorry for that waaay late upload, it's just I'm going through some hard time and I hope u put up with me guys, love you ..

Vote, Comment, Fan .... Maybe ^.^