Chapter 16 - Christmas Eve, Letters and Carrie

I  DON'T OWN ANY HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS EXCEPT LOTUS LOVEGOOD, HANA CHANG,SHO CHANG, ZARA, WILLOW, HOLLYN AND HORACIO LOVEGOOD, LIAM HOLT  AND COLE ADAMS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 - Christmas Eve, Letters and Carrie

Lotus' P.O.V

I woke to the smell of eggs and bacon, coming through my door, and a knocking at the window. Stretching, I got up, after putting on my glasses and slippers before going to the window, opening  it. In came four owls, carrying six letters altogether. I recognized two of the owls,  the first one had jet black and brown fur and amber eyes which watched me carefully as I took the letter from it. This is Yuri, Hana's owl. I glared at the eagle owl when it decided to scratch me when I got the letter, and going back out the window, flying off back to Hana. The second owl I knew was Lily's owl, Athena, who was an elf owl. Athena was light grey and brown with yellow coloured eyes, dropped the letter in my hands before like Hana's owl, flew off.

The next two owls I didn't recognize at all. One of the owls was a Barred Owl, which was grey and white with black eyes. The owl dropped third letters in my hand, before like the other two, flew off, and out of my window. The last owl was a Burrowing Owl which was brown and had yellow eyes like Lily's owl, gave me my letter before flying off, and out of the window.

I glanced at the front of each envelope, the first one I recognized as Remus' writing then the next three were Sirius' and James' handwriting, and a curly handwriting I didn't know and the other two were from Hana and Lily. I put the envelopes down on my bedside table, deciding I would read them later,  before opening my bedroom door and going downstairs and into the Kitchen.

"CARRIE!" I yelled looking at the woman, cooking.

Carrie had dirty blonde hair, brown hazel eyes and was 20 years old, and an auror. Carrie was my older brother's girlfriend, she was also welsh and a half-blood.

"LOTUS!" Carrie shouted back, coming over and hugging me before going back to cooking breakfast.

"When did you come here?" I asked as I made my way into the kitchen, asking my brother's girlfriend.

"7 in the morning." She replied, flipping over a piece of bacon.

"What time is it now then?" I asked, looking at the bacon.

"11." She replied before picking up a plate nearby and putting three pieces of bacon on it with two pieces of toast, buttered, and some scrambled eggs.

"Thanks." I said as she gave me the plate, a bottle of ketchup and a knife and fork.

"I'm cooking pancakes in a bit when your brother wakes up, I swear he sleeps like a log." She said and I laughed before putting my plate on the dinning table and I sitting down, my first round of Breakfast in front of me.

"So how's Hogwarts doing?" She asked as I squeezed the ketchup bottle, putting in on the side of my plate before making a bacon butty.

"Alright I guess, N.E.W.T's in June." I replied before eating my bacon butty and Carrie rolled her eyes.

"Got a boyfriend yet?" Carrie asked, nudging me and I blushed.

"Who is it?" Carrie asked, squealing.

At times, Carrie can be a teenager, but she is one of my friends, even though she is my Brother's girlfriend...

"Sirius." I replied, blushing as I started to eat my scrambled eyes.