Chapter 10 - Dresses, Parties and Firewhiskey

I  DON'T OWN ANY HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS EXCEPT LOTUS LOVEGOOD, HANA CHANG,SHO CHANG, ZARA, WILLOW, HOLLYN AND HORACIO LOVEGOOD, LIAM HOLT  AND COLE ADAMS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dresses, Parties and Firewhiskey

Lotus' P.O.V

"Can't believe I'm wearing heels again!" I exclaimed, waiting for the nail varnish on my nails to dry. It was the 15th, Slughorn's Christmas Party, not happy that they put it on a Sunday, as I would probably take Monday off from a hangover like last year. Don't judge me that I was underage drinking by 6 months! I am a human being!

"Same here, you're clumsy as hell." Hana said painting her right hand.

"You are the one who told me to wear heels!" I exclaimed again.

"Last time you wore heels you were fine." She replied still painting her nails.

"They were wedges, easier to walk around in, not actually HEELS!" I shouted waving my hands around like a mad women.

"10 more days to Christmas." Hana said, changing the subject knowing I would probably knock the nail varnish bottle over again by accident like last time.

"8 more days until I go to Ireland, shame you can't come this year." I replied, checking my nails are dry, which they were.

"I'll come next year or something." Hana said. Hana was going home back to Wolverhampton as her dad is coming home with her stepmom and new step sister as he mum and dad divorced when she was 3.

"How may bottles of Firewhiskey are they're going to be this year?" I asked putting black glitter eye shadow on, after putting contacts in.

"200, same as last year. Hope there is no 1st to 4th years like one time." Hana said thinking.

"Same, they can be so arrogant at times just because they were invited to the party and in the Slug's club." I replied. Me and Hana are in the Slug's club by Professor Slughorn, I got in because I am on the best seeker the Ravenclaw quidditch team have ever had apparently  and Hana got in because she has got the same potions book so she has made perfect potions.

"Do you reckon Remus likes me?" Hana asked blushing as she started doing her make-up.

"I don't know to be honest, I mean Remus hasn't told me if he does, but I am also your best friend so he might be scared if I tell you." I said thinking while putting on nude lipstick. 

"Thanks Lotus." Hana said sarcastically putting on red lipstick and I shrugged.

"Just telling the truth." I replied before walking to the bathroom, changing into my red dress which was knee length and have a black peter pan collar.

I walked out, and Hana went in the bathroom.

I sighed before spending 15 minutes to do the 'halo' braid as some people call it as  I put in the last bobby pin. 

"You nearly done?" I asked zipping up my heels.

"I was done 10 minutes ago and we will be late at this rate!" Hana exclaimed as I zipped up my other heel before we rushed to the Entrance Hall where Sirius and Remus, Hana's date were waiting.

"We're here!" I yelled as we both rushed down the stairs, I managed to fall on the last step before Sirius catched me at last moment.

"Well that was an entrance." Sirius said in a jokey way as he put his arm around my shoulder, causing those butterflies to come back.