Chapter 15 - Funerals, Chocolate and The Deathly Hallows

I  DON'T OWN ANY HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS EXCEPT LOTUS LOVEGOOD, HANA CHANG,SHO CHANG, ZARA, WILLOW, HOLLYN AND HORACIO LOVEGOOD, LIAM HOLT  AND COLE ADAMS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funerals, Chocolate and The Deathly Hallows

Lotus P.O.V

I sat around the dining table, picking at my pasta as Xeno and Horacio talked about Christmas while I just sat there, thinking about what was happening.

"Lotus?" Xeno asked, standing up with his and Horo's dishes in his hand.

I looked up at him.

"It's time to go." He said, putting our three pasta plates in the sink, ready to be washed when we come back.

I sighed before standing up, grabbing my black coat from my chair, putting it on before waiting for the other two who were fiddling with the buttons on their coats.

"Ready?" Xeno asked before grabbing mine and Horacio's hands.

"Ready." Horacio mumbled and I nodded before having the feeling of going through a tube before landing back on the ground.

Horacio didn't vomit this time, when we had apparated and was standing in front of the church in Godric Hallow.

I sighed as I looked around the church's courtyard which had snow covered everywhere.

"You coming Lotus?" Horacio asked as he opened the door and Xeno went in.

I nodded in return before walking into the church, my heels clicking on the floor when I came into the church.

I gasped when I looked up, the rest of my family from Ireland had already arrived but I looked at the front of the church where two coffins sat there, with two pictures sat in photo frames next to each one, saying who was in each coffin.

I walked straight to the coffins, walking in between family members, Horacio behind me as Xeno got caught by some family members talking. There was more clicking from my heels as I went up, nearly running to the coffins of my parents.

"The service is going to start soon." A preacher said as I looked at the coffin, my younger brother next to me.

I nodded in reply before looking at the pictures of my parents on a slide show near the front. I heard my brother sniffle a bit as he looked down sadly at our decreased parents.

"Everyone go to your seats if you please!" The preacher shouted, the shouts echoing around the church.

I immediately went to the bench near my parents, my other brothers sitting on either side of me, my grandparents sitting behind me.

I ignored the words the preacher was saying, instead I just stared at the coffins.

"Lotus, do you want to say something about mum and dad?" Xeno whispered to me after ten minutes of the preacher speaking.

I nodded slowly before walking up to the front beside my parents.

"Normally, people say a poem or a little speech." I said, shaking a little and a couple of whispers of confusion went around the room.

"Instead I'm going to read a story, about the Deathly Hallows which my parents believed in." I continued before opening my bag and getting out my child reading book called 'The Tales Of Beedle The Bard' and opening it to the last story.