Let's Get Cooking!!

Ashley’s POV

It’s been two days… two days since my world has been flipped upside down and the greatest little bundle of joy entered my life, my baby girl, no let me rephrase that Max and I’s baby girl. It’s crazy to think that I have a child with Max, the Max George. It was still crazy to think that I’m actually dating him let alone have a kid with him. I mean I know I got pregnant a little young but that didn’t change the fact that I am absolutely loving my life right now.

            Today was the day the we’re finally able to bring Marilyn home and I was really anxious because I hate hospital and I just couldn’t wait to start my life with her in it. I was waiting for Max to finish paperwork as Marilyn who was in my arms and I waited in the room we have been staying in. I put her in a little onesie that said Daddy’s Angel on it which I thought was already appropriate because seeing Max with her already I could tell. Max was going to spoil the crap out of her. I was lost in my thoughts as I stared at my daughter’s face not noticing Max had entered the room.

            “You ready sweetheart?” He asked. I shot my head up at him and smiled.

            “Yes we are.” I said and then I made my way over to wheelchair he had brought in. I sat down and he wheeled me out to a black range rover.

            “Max, where did you get this?” I asked because this was the first time I seeing it.

            “Oh I forgot to mention management got us this as like a congratulations present. Pretty sweet if I say so.” He said.

            “Yeah it is. Remind me to bake them some muffin or something as a thank you.” I said. He just chuckled then took Marilyn from my arms to put her in her car seat. Then he helped me up and got me into the back of the car. Then he hopped into the driver’s seat and buckled up.

            “My girls ready?” He said. I smiled as he said that, I loved that.

            “We are. Now bring us home!!” I said. With that he started to drive away towards home. As we continued our trip home I started to get a little paranoid.

            “Babe do you think it’s too cold in here? I don’t want her to freeze.” I said.

            “I’ll turn on the heat.” He said and instantly I could feel the car warming up. A couple minutes later…

            “Now I think it’s too hot for her. Can you turn it down a little?” I said.

            “Yep.” He said. Few minutes later…

            “How fast are you going? You seem to be cruising by everyone.” I said.

            “Sweetheart I’m going the speed limit.” He said.

            “Oh ok. Well could you just slow down a hair? Please?” I asked. And then I felt us go a little slower. Few minutes later… HONK! HONK! HONK!

            “Babe I think you need to pick up the paste. You’re getting honked at.” I said.

            “Ok I will… even though you told me to slow down.” He said sounding kind of annoyed.

            “I told you to slow down a little not drive like an old grandpa.” I said. He just shot his head back at me and gave me a glare.

            “Babe!! Eyes on the road mister!!” I said. He just huffed at me, don’t you huff at me.

15 MINUTES LATER…