title of your story

HERES THE SECOND UPDATE OF THE DAY THAT I PROMISED! THIS HASNT HAPPENED IN AWHILE SO ENJOY!!! ALSO I SAW THAT I'M ALMOST TO 1000 READERS!! HOLY COW BATMAN!! C:

Ashley’s POV

                                                                         It’s been a week since Brittany got out of the hospital and it’s been awesome having her back. Even though I had a ton of other people to keep me company it wasn’t the same. Everyone else was out doing things since it was an off day and we were in New York. Max and I had a doctor’s appointment, a checkup since I was almost 6 months. It was getting harder and harder hiding my belly as it was just growing and growing. Once we were ready we hopped into the car and headed to the doctors.

                                                                         “ Max?” I said trying to get his attention.

                                                                         “Yeah sweetheart.” He said looking at me.

                                                                         “I think it’s time we let everyone else know.” I said.

                                                                         “Know what?” He said. Really Max.

                                                                         “The baby…” I said.

                                                                         “Oh yeah. Are you sure?” He said

                                                                         “Yeah I am.  I’m getting fat and it’s getting too hard to hide when we go out in public. I’m sick of hiding.” I said. Max looked at me contemplating then he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

                                                                         “Ok we will and you’re not fat. You got my baby in there.” He said. I got a big smile on my face, excited that I won’t have to be so worried if someone’s going to notice every time I go out. We finally made it to the doctors and quickly went into the doctors before anyone would notice. 2 hours later the appointment was over and we headed out of the doctor’s office, but this time there was paparazzi’s everywhere. Shit. They sat there yelling at us as we made our way to the car.

                                                                         “Is Ashley pregnant?!”

                                                                         “How far along is she?”

                                                                         “Why keep it such a secret?!?”

                                                                         “How do you think your fans will react?!?

That’s all they kept yelling even once we got in the car. Max pulled away and drove off as fast as we could. We sat in silence for a while until Max spoke up.