Chapter 1

Paige Summers

"Hey, have you heard?"

"What?"

"I heard Leo got lost last night!"

"What?! No way!"

"Yeah! I heard he was like..missing or something"

"Seriously?!"

" Yeah! Poor Leo though,he was really cute for a junior"

That last sentence was enough for me to scoff.Of course that's all they think about. Whenever something happens, all they think about is if he or she was cute or hot, or are they popular or rich. They didn't really care as to what happened to that specific person. All they ever think about is themsleves. Not a care in the world.

"Hey nerd!"

I whipped my head to the sound of the voice and was met by a hard ball colliding with my face. I sighed, it's times like these that I wish my life was different. I forced myself to stand up and ignore all the bad remarks the students throw at me. I did my best not to show emotion or pain, because I know that that will only make them realize that they have the upper hand. And for me, that would be the worst.

Everyday it was the same. My face would be red from all the ball they throw at me. My back would be sore from all the pushing. And my butt would be bruised from all the falling. I don't know why they never get tired of me. I didn't do anything wrong. Last time I checked I was just a senior who takes her studies seriously. I never paid attention to them. So why would they do this to me?

I finally stood up straight, but as soon as I started walking I was yet again sent back down on the concrete floor. I winced, trying to reduce the stinging pain on my hips. I looked up just in time to see a girl and a boy about my age, practically exchanging faces from all the making out they're doing. I grimaced at their disgusting behaviour, but ignored it. I tried standing up again, and was successful this time. I slowly made my way to my locker which was close to the making out couple. I continued to ignored them while I slowly get my things accordingly. I heard the girl moan, which made me shudder in distaste.

                                                                      Avery Richards

I moaned, liking the feeling of his lips on mine and his hands on my thigh. But that was it. I just like the feeling of adrenaline rush whenever I make out with someone. But I never felt the urge to feel something more. I've never cared or loved in my entire life. Those words and feelings are non-existent in my vocabulary. And besides, why do I even need to fall in love when I can have all the fun I have.

I gripped the guy's hair tighter which caused him to push me more into the lockers. As our tongue dance, I try to remember the guy's name. But not because for future reference, but because I want to moan his name to turn him on more. After a few minutes of not recalling his name, I just moaned out loud and that caused him to kiss my neck. I smirked, knowing that when a guy does that, it means they're liking it. I pressed myself to him and I immediately felt the bulge on his jeans. I moaned again, trying to urge him more. But was cut off by the sound of a door banging and another moan.

I pushed myself away from the guy, and looked around. Then I realized that we were making out, with me pressed against the janitor's closet. I moved away from the guy and turned to the door. The clattering and banging was still on-going. I smiled, knowing exactly what was going on inside.

"Hey,maybe we should continue this later or else I'm gonna be late for class," I purred to the guy, giving him my famous flirtatious face. He didn't respond so I just pecked him and pushed him away. That made him get out of his trance and smirk, he winked at me then started walking away.