Chance Encounters

Finally updating this story . I had writers block for a while with how this story was going to go but now I finally have some ideas . But now that I am working on this story and A Mindless Dream Come True it's going to be hard for me to update both of them everyday , but I'll try to update as much as I can . But anyways thanks for reading my stories 😘..
____________________________________

Once the girls got out of Angel's car they said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Li goes with her friends, who are mostly JV cheer leaders, while Angel went to find her boyfriend , Ryan.

"Hey beautiful" Ryan says as he walks up and kisses Angel. Ryan and Angel are the ideal perfect highschool couple , she is the captain of the cheerleading squad and he is the quarterback and captain of the football team. They have been together for almost 4 years and they are considered the power couple of Davidson High School.

"Hey babe." Angel says as she and Ryan lock fingers and began walking to her locker

"Are you ready for our date tomorrow ?"

"Uhh yeah see about that , we are going to have to cancel . I'm going out with Li tomorrow night. "

Ryan getting kind of irritated , " are you serious ? This is the first Saturday we Have both had free in months and you want to spend it with your sister ? Y'all can't go another day ? "

Angel turning to face him, " Look me an my sister haven't done anything together in years , so she asked for this one day and I'm going to spend it with her ."

"But why this Saturday night tho ? "

" She wants me to go to this concert with her and I agreed . So get over your self Ryan"

" But Angel that was supposed to be our special night. I had a really amazing date planned and then we were going to go to my house for some alone time . "

Angel slamming her door, " so this is why you wanted to go out so bad , you thought I was going to have sex with you ?"

"Come on Angel, we have been together for almost 4 years now , I think it's about time we finally , you know."

" No I don't know , but I do know that I want you out of my face . I've told you over and over again that I'm not having sex until I feel like it's the right time and as long as you're an immature sex crazed idiot it will never be the right time." Angel starts to walk away .

Ryan grabs her arm, " Angel , babe , I'm sorry , you are just so gorgeous that I can't help that I have those thoughts . "

"Ryan it's always the same thing with you and I'm so tired of hearing it . Honestly right now I'm threw with you , don't call or text me . We are done . I can't take this with you any longer", Angel says pulling away from Ryan and starts to walk away .

Ryan screaming after her , " I don't care anyways, you're stuck up bitch . I can have any female I want "

Angel doesn't respond , she just flips him off and walks to her first class. And goes on about her day like her break up with Ryan didn't mean anything.

_______

After the game Angel and Lyiah are on their way home but decide to stop at a diner to grab something to eat.

Walking in the restaurant laughing together, the diner was pretty deserted since it was so late, then all of a sudden Lyiah screams.

Angel stoping in the middle of her laughter and starring at Her sister, " Uhhh Li what's wrong ?"

" Omg look over there " , Li says screaming and pointing in the direction of a table.

"All I see is those dudes over there, I mean they are cute but not worth all that screaming and junk," Angel says as she begins to walk to the booth across from the boys and sits down.