My Boring Little Life !

"ANGEL! " Lyiah screamed from down stairs.

Angel ,kinda annoyed "Whaa do you want Lyiah? "

"Come down stairs its really important "

"Whaa can be so important that you are interrupting me while I am studying for my midterm? "

"If you would come down stairs you would know."

Angel running down stairs "Whaa do you want? "

Lyiah smiling really hard "Guess whaa? "

"Li, I don't have time to play 20 questions with you. so just tell me whaa you called me down here for."

"Well Mrs. Cranky, I called you down here to tell you Thad I just won two tickets & backstage passes to see your favorite super stars! "

Angel, getting really happy "Who, who, Tell me who?? "

"MINDLESS BEHAVIOR! "

Angel really aggravated, "I know dang well you ain't call me down here to tell me that you win tickets to see that little annoying boy band. You had me thinking it was Chris Brown, Trey Songz, or some body that is auctually important! "

Lyiah sounding dissapointed "Well that was rude. And I was even thinking about taking you with me "

"Give me one good reason why I would wanna go see those no talent little boys? "

"Okay first they are the same age as you so you can't call them little & two weather you want to go or not you are still going because mama said I can't go unless you go. "

Angel letting out a long aggravated sigh " Why can't one of your friends go with you? "

" Cause mama said we need to have some sister time because you are so tied up in school crap that we don't get to spend any time together ."

" Well whaa do you expect, I am senior class president, captain of the cheerleading team,scholars bowel team leader,sing in choir &on top of all that I have to get ready for graduation and write my validvictorian speech. So of course I am gonna be busy "

" And that's exactly why mom wants us to do this together "

"Ughhhhh, I'll go but I'm gonna hate every second of it "

Lyiah jumping up and down and hugs Angel "Yayyyyyyy "

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. When is it? "

Stepping back from Angel, "That's the thing, its Saturday night "

"Li, you know I had plans with Ryan."

" Hermana (Sister in Spanish) I know, but we use to be so close but since dad died we haven't spent a day together in almost three years! "

"Li, can we please not start this "

"Angel, look I know you miss Papi cause I do too, but you can't stop talking to your family ,just because God decided it was his time to go "

" Li, I really don't wanna talk about thus right now. I'm going to go finish studying, then imma call Ryan and tell him I can't go to dinner with him Saturday. So night. I will see you in the morning! "

"Okay, night sister. I love you "

"Love you too, Li " Angel walks up stairs and falls back in her bed & starts starring at the ceiling.

Angel thinking aloud " God, you know I love my family, but I just can't deal with the fact that they act like my dad was never here. I just can't move on like them. God why did yiu have to take my Papi from me. I need him. I want him ti see me walk accross that stage when I graduate. but he won't be able to do that cause you took him. God why, why, why??!" She stats to cry and she cries until she drifts off into a deep sleep.

-The Next Morning -

" Angel, hunny wake up. "

Angel slowly opens her eyes "Mom? "

"Yeah, hunny it's me, but its time for you to wake up for school. "

Angel sitting up " I'm up mom. But I thought you weren't suppose to be home till Sunday

"I came home early, cause your Sister forgot to hang up her phone yesterday and I heard you girls conversation. "

"Mom, do you ever think about Papi?"

"Of course, Hija (Daughter in Spanish) . I think about him every day . Every morning I wake up & he is not laying next to me it makes Ms sad and I want to cry. but I don't because I know that he is with me every day of every hour. & He is with you and your sister to mi Hija. "

"Mom but its not the same as having him here with us. Why did he have to leave us so soon, mama? "

" It was just his time to go. & Baby we prayed for him to get better & our prayers were answered cause where he is he Is not in any pain. "

"But I want my Papi to be here to see me walk across the stage "

"But Hija he is gonna be watching you. he is gonna be front row, and cheering you on. "

"Thanks mami you always know whaa to say to make me feel better"

"No problem Hija. But I'm gonna go get breakfast started while yiy get dressed. but thanks for agreeing to go to that concert with your sister. "

" It's no problem. I miss spending time with her anyways. I miss our shopping trips, girl days, movie night's, and those days we use to just get in the car & go riding and talk about anything "

Lyiah standing in the door way "I miss all that too "

Angel kinda jumps " When did you get there? "

"I been standing there every since mom came to wake you up. " Lyiah says while walking in the room and sitting on the bed.

"Well imma go cook breakfast & you girls need to get dressed for school. " Their mom gets up and walks down stairs while the girls get dressed for school.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that this chapter wasn't long, but I just kinda wanted to give you an idea of how this story is gonna go! But imma try to post another chapter today! But comment and vote so I know whaa you think! (: