Chapter 6

Authors Note: Yes I know ths chapter is terrible.

Still, comments and votes are appreciated! <3

--

The cold air stung against my cheek as I walked out of the school, I pulled the hood of my jacket up as I walked home in silence, blinking back more tears the entire way.

I regretted everything I'd done today, even letting Josh come and stay, but that was purely because I wanted to be left alone and the thought of having to see him and Ricky later had me feeling nauseous.

But that was just me being selfish and I know by tommorow I'd be fine with him staying.

As I got home I let my bag drop to the floor in the middle of the hall, I took my shoes off and left them at the bottom of the stairs as I headed to my room.

I silently layed ontop my bed and closed my eyes, wishing to start the day over, wishing to dissapear, wishing I never had to get out of bed again.

--

I guess I fell asleep at somepoint because I woke up to knocking on my front door. As I slowly got off my bed I could tell my cheek was swollen because of the throbbing and my head wasn't feeling much better either. I slowly made my way downstairs and opened the door for Ricky and Josh without even looking at them before I turned away and began to head back upstairs.

"Ricky will show you your room." I said hoarsely as I felt them both staring at me.

"Tyler--" Ricky started but I put my hand up to cut him off as I walked back into my room and shut the door behind me.

I closed my curtains, my room became enveloped in darkness and I slid into my bed, pulling the cover over my head as I curled up. Laying there I listened to the murmers of Josh and Ricky talking in the room nextdoor. The occasional footsteps around the room, in a way it was calming, knowing people were so close.

As I layed there I knew this self-laothing was pathetic.

I knew laying here was pathetic.

But I had no intention, or the motivation of moving. As if laying here would somehow make the day end faster when in reality it was only making it twice as long.

Not long after I heard a gentle knock at my door. I heard it slowly open and footsteps across my room. I felt the weight of someone sitting on my bed.

"Tyler.." Ricky said softly "The guys told me what happened.. I'm sorry I wasn't there.. I was outside with TJ and Ryan.. If I was there that bitch would never have--"

"Leave me alone." I said plainly and quickly, interrupting Ricky before he could finish his sentence, I knew damn well I was sounding like a selfish spoilt brat but I just wanted to be on my own. I just wanted to lay here until the morning and not move, wallowing in my own self-pity.

"Ty.."

"Go."

He didn't press it, he didn't say anything else, instead I felt him silently get up and I heard the sound of him closing the door behind him.

I shut my eyes again and willed myself to fall back asleep so I wouldn't have to deal with this day any longer. Ricky didn't deserve me speaking to him like that and laying there in the darkness I half thought about going to apologize to him, to explain I wasn't upset with him, that I was upset in myself.

After laying there debating with myself over what to do, more knocking at my front door came, I wasn't expecting anyone, listening to the muffled voices and the smell of pizza that followed I guess Josh had ordered some.