Chapter 5

Authors Note: Hey guys, if you liked this chapter then could I perhaps get some feedback?

Maybe..

Please?

Guys?..

-

I guess you could say that me and Ricky were dating now..

Kinda.

Well, nothing had been made 'official' but I guess it doesn't have to be right? The past few days the guys had asked if we were dating and we'd kinda shrug and grin, which I'm assuming they took as a yes considering how they all owed TJ five dollars for "calling it".

Anyway it was now Wedesday and me and Ricky had just arrived at school as he now insisted on giving me a lift in his car so I wouldn't have to walk, I didn't mind walking but hey, who would turn down a free lift?

"Great we're late again, Ricky" I said as I looked at the time on my phone as he got out of the car and locked it. I don't understand how he manages to get us here late three days in a row.

"Ty, school only started one minute ago, we're not late." he said as he slung his bag over his shoulder and walked to the back of the car to meet me.

We headed to home room which was boring as usual. Well, if I think about I'm really not suprised he gets us here late, home room sucks. When it was thankfully over we headed out, said quick goodbyes headed our seperate ways. I'm not really one for open affection like hugging and kissing in public, who wants to rub their relationship in everybody elses face? Because that's what it is, their relationship. Besides, who needs to know about me and Ricky other than friends? And by friends, I mean the guys. Ricky seemed to agree, or, atleast he didn't mind.

As I headed to Social Studies I was lost in my own thoughts untill I felt someone slam into my shoulder "Oops, sorry." said one of the fakiest, bitchiest girls in the whole entire school, no, wait, in the whole universe. Although I knew she wasn't really sorry, with her bleach blond hair and pink high heels. Her friends smirked and laughed as the bitch looked me up and down. 

"Holloween is it, love?" she said as she had a grin all of her own.

Yeah like I hadn't heard that one before. 

"Dress up like a slut day is it, love?" I snapped back as I mocked her. Her face fell, she clearly wasn't used to being talked back at and thankfully I hadn't had to speak to her untill now. While she was speechless I took that as my que to leave so I turned on my heel and continued on my way.

She better not have made me late for class.

--

"Josh, have you been crying?.." I asked concerned as I got into the classroom, a frown clear on my face as I sat down next to him, his eyes were puffy and red as he shook his head.

"No.." he mumrmered as he wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his jacket. 

Everyone in the class were all talking amongst themselves so no one noticed me and Josh in the back corner of the class sitting in our usual seats.

I furrowed my brow as I watched him "Joshua, don't lie. What's the matter?"  I said softly as he stared at the desk infront of him.

He sighed as he put his head in his hands "I got kicked out Tyler, my sister made up some bullshit story about me always saying shit about her boyfriend and that he refuses to come round anymore because I'm there, and ofcourse my mother couldn't have her 'preicious' daughter upset and so my sister practically convinced her to throw me out with my dad agreeing that it's 'time I stand on my own two feet.'"