4. Date Night? Part2

Nicki POV

It was now 7:00 and me and Sherika were talking and finding me something to wear for my date tonight with Rihmeek.

Sherika- So where are yall going anyways?

Nicki- I don't even know, he wont tell me.

Sherika- Well how can we pick out a outfit then?

Nicki- I just wanna look sexy Rika that's all I know.

Sherika- Ohh I see! Soooooo.. yall gone have sex tonight?

Nicki- RIKA!!! I said blushing

Sherika- What? We all grown here, I know  you cookie.

Nicki- I don't know, im just scared that we might be moving to fast. I don't want to mess this relationship up.

Sherika- Everythings gunna be fine baby.. just let everything happen naturally and if yall happen to end up naked tonight just go with the flow.

We both busted out laughing and continued to search my closet.

Meek POV

I was on my way to pick Nicki up and I cant lie I was excited. I pulled up in front of her hotel and texted her to let her know I was here.

TEXT CONVO

Meek: Hey baby.. im outside waiting for you

Nicki: On my way down.

5 minutes later I looked up and my eyes nearly popped outta my head. Nicki was looking sexy as fuck. She had on a black fitted dress that stopped at the middle of her thighs and some sexy red heels and long straight black hair.

Meek- Damn..." I said as i got out of the car and headed to the hotel door to get her.

Meek-" Damn baby you look good as fuck" I said as I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her.

Nicki- Thank you baby, you ready?

Meek-" Yeah, lets go" I said as I opened the passenger side door helping her in and also staring at her ass in the process.

1 HOUR LATER

Meek POV

We had been at the restaurant for a while now and Nicki was drunk as fuck. She had only had one and a half drinks but I could tell that she was already feeling it.

Meek- Baby I don't think you need another drink...

Nicki- Pleeeeesssseee baby just one more and im done,I promise.

Meek- No baby your drunk. Lets go home.

Nicki- Im not drunk Rihmeek" she slurred.

She reached her hand over to me and started rubbing my dick with her hands.

Meek- Baby.... Stop.... What you doin Nic?

Nicki-" Baby just one more" she said as she rubbed up and down my dick.

She moved her hand to the top of my pants then she unbuttoned and unzipped them. My dick was starting to get hard so I gave in.

Meek- Fine Nic, but this is the last one foreal and we leavin.

Nicki- Yay!!" She shouted.

She finished her drink and we headed out. She was stumbling so I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. We got to the car,I put her in and we drove off. 10 minutes into the ride I looked over and saw her removing her thong from under her dress.

Meek- What you doin?

She didn't reply. Instead she just put her left leg up on the dashboard and started playing with her pussy. I was trying so hard to ignore her and watch the road but her moaning wouldn't allow it. She stopped and grabbed my hand placing it on her pussy. She put her hand over mine and moved it causing me to rub her clit. Her moans started to get louder and louder. I took her hand and moved it letting her know that I could do it myself. I slid 2 fingers into her and moved them in and out slowly as she threw her head back and moaned some of the sexiest moans I ever heard. She started moving her hips grinding on my fingers. I felt her pussy muscles start to contract so I pulled my fingers out.

Nicki- Rihmeek why you st.....

I quickly shut her up by shoving my fingers in her mouth letting her taste herself. She sucked and licked on my fingers until they were all clean. By that time we were pulling up in my driveway. I got out and went to get nicki. I put her over my shoulder once again and carried her in. I did not past go and I did not collect 200 dollars... we went straight to my bed. At this point I was beyond horny and I was about to fuck the shit outa her little ass. I threw her on the bed. She moved herself up to the pillow and curled up in a ball.

Meek-" Uh uh baby you might as well forget about that" I said as I drug her by her legs down to the bottom of the bed.

Nicki- But baby im ti....

Meek-" Shut up and take all that shit off" I said aggressively because I knew she liked when I got aggressive.

She smiled and stood up and removed all her clothes like I said and plopped back on the bed. I just stood back and admired her body as I thought about what I was gunna do to her. I stood up and took my clothes of and headed to the bed. She got up and stood infront of me and began to neal down. I pulled her back up by her arms and turned her around so that her ass was on my dick. I pushed her and she fell on the bed on her stomach. I slid my hand up and down her pussy getting her wet enough so that I could easily slide in her. I kept sliding the tip of my dick up and down her pussy but not yet entering.

Nicki- Baby please!

Meek- "shhhhhh" I said slapping her ass

Nicki- Rihmeek stop teasing me!

Meek- Shut up" I said as I kept on teasing

Nicki- Baby stOHHHHHH!

I enter her stopping her mid word. I went so deep she jumped.

Nicki- OMG BABBBYYYYY..... DDAAAAAMMMM

I pumped in and out of her as fast as I possibly could.I could tell that she was about to cum because her moans started to get faster and louder.

Nicki- YES DADDY YES YESS OHHHHH... MY..... GOOOOOOOSSSHHHH!

It got quiet and 1 minute later I heard Nic let out a deep sigh and her juices poured out on my dick.

Meek- " Get in the middle of the bed and get on all fours" I demanded.

I got on the bed and pushed her head down so that her ass was in the air. I smacked her ass and played around her entrance with my dick before pushing full force into her.

Nicki- Ahhhhhh FUCK baby gentle....

I ignored her as I pumped into her picking up speed with every stroke.

Nicki- "OHHHHHHH BAAABBBYYYY YEEESSSSSS.... OH GOD OH GOD OHHHHHHHH" she said trying to find anything to hold on to.

I put my hand around her neck and pulled her up so that her back was on my chest. I moved my hand from around he neck and put one on her stomach and the other I wrapped around her hair pulling it. I did a few more pumps before her legs gave out and she fell face first on the bed and I fell right on top of her. I pulled out and came right on her back. She was shaking so bad as tears came out of her eyes. She crawled up to the top of the bed and curled up into the fetal  position. I slid up beside her and pulled her into me kissing her lips. she deepend the kiss sucking on my bottom lip and buried her face into my chest and dozed off.