3. Date Night?

Nicki POV

I woke up to sunshine peaking thru the blinds but it was weird because they didn't look like regular hotel blinds. I sat up in the bed and quickly figured out where I was when I looked over and saw Rihmeek sleeping like a baby. I reached over on the night stand and got my phone to check the time . my calm face quickly turned into a worried face as I saw what time it was.

Nicki-OMG..... RIHMEEK GET UP...NOW, its 6:30 and I have to be at my interview in an hour and a half!

I stumbled putting on my clothes from last night and into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I got finished I walked out of the bathroom to see a still sleeping Rihmeek. My worried feeling turned into rage. I charged full speed to the bed.

I hit his arm as hard as I could in attempts to try and get him to get up.

Nicki- If you don't get yo ass up right no Rihmeek I will kill you and im not playing.

He quickly jumped up with a sour look on his face.

Meek-" Ouch Nic! Damn that hurt" he said as he finally got up.

He went in the bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his face and then we left.

The car ride was silent. He was speeding and I was in the passenger seat praying the Sherika hasn't noticed that I'm still gone yet.

Nicki- "Bye baby, ill call you later" I said as I gave Rihmeek a quick peck on the lips and literally jumped out of the car before he could even reply.

I ran up to the front door and the only thing that came across my my at this point was that Sherika was going to kill me.

3 HOURS LATER

I was done with my interviews for the day and I was on my way back to my hotel. I decided to text Rihmeek since I felt so bad for hitting him the way I did earlier.

TEXT CONVO

Nicki: Bey baby...im sorry for hitting you this morning. Ill make it up to you later, I promise.

Meek: Yeah you got a lotta making up to do, my arm still hurts by the way.

I rolled my eyes at him being such a big fuckin baby.

Ncki: Ok,daddy... When can I see you?

Meek: Daddy huh? I see how you wanna play. You wanna go somewhere tonight?

Nicki: Like date night?

Meek: Yeah..

Nicki: Sure baby, what time?

Meek: Ill pick you up around 10?

Nicki: Cant wait to see you daddy,

Meek: Keep on.. I got something for you.

I laughed to myself and put my phone away. It was only 1:00 so I decided to go back to my hotel and take a quick nap before my date. I texted Sherika and asked her if she would come up at around 6 so that she could help me get ready for my date. I put my phone on the night sand and dozed off.