2. Surprise

Nicki POV

I had just arrived in Philly and I was super excited to see Meek for the first time since we made things official. I stepped of the plane into my car and headed to my hotel. I decided to text Meek to see what he was up to.

TEXT CONVO

Nicki: Hey baby... what you doin?

Two minutes later I got a text back...

Meek: Nothing just sitting at home thinkin about u.

I started to blush.. Hard. After finding out that he was at home I decide to go there first because the anticipation of seeing him was all that I could feel. I gave my driver the address and I was on my way.

A few minutes later we pulled up to a beautiful house and I started to get really nervous. I started to feel sick at the fact that maybe I had came at a bad time or just the thought of him simply not wanting to see me right now. Those bad thoughts quickly started to disappear as I thought about how many times over the past few months hes told me how much he cant wait to see me. I got out of my car and walked up to his door with confidence. I rung the door bell and stood there with a straight face as I waited. I started to day dream but it was quickly inturupted by the door opening

" Surprise!" I said nervously as I look into the eyes of the man that as made me feel wanted for the past few months.

He looked at me for a few seconds with a confused look but that quickly changed as a big smile came across his face causing me to smile too. We collided into each other as we hugged for what seemed like forever. I jump up into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and buried my face into his neck kissing it over and over. His hands quickly moved from the middle of my back and then to my ass which sent tingles down my spine.

Meek- Nic.. what the hell you doin here? " He said as he held me in his arms.

Nicki: I came all the way here to surprise you baby... are you happy to see me?

Meek: Of course baby, I finally get to see my dream girl for the first time in months

Meeks POV

I carried Nicki inside and laid her down on the couch. I looked into her eyes for a while until I felt our lips connect. I closed my eyes as we went at it for a long time. she started to lick and suck on my bottom lip which started to turn me on so I tried to pull away but I couldn't because Nic had a tight grip on my bottom lip and wasn't planning on letting go any time soon.

Meek- Ahhhh... nic.. baby let go

Nicki-" Oh baby im sorry " She said as she released my bottom lip from in between her teeth.

We bother started to laugh.

Nicki- Baaaaabbby I missed you sooo much!" She whined as she pecked my lips once more.

Meek-" I missed you too baby, im glad you came" I said as I sat beside her on the couch

She got up and quickly came and sat on my lap.

"Damn..." I whispered as her ass pressed against my dick. Apparently she heard because she turned and flashed me a smile. Her smile was the most beautiful smile in the world. She started to grind on me as I sat there looking her up and down as my dick started to get hard. She noticed but she just flashed me a smile and kept going. I couldn't take it anymore so a lifted us both up and threw her on the couch. I started to suck and kiss on her face and neck as my hands explored her body.

Nicki- Uhhh baby what are you doing?" She moaned softly.

I ignored her and kept going lower and lower until I reached her belly button.

Nicki:" Wait baby.... wait" she said while pushing me away. "

Meek- What?

Nicki- I don't wanna do this yet, we should wait...

I was already hard and I was really ready. I got off of her and sat back on the couch letting out a deep sigh. she looked up at me with a saddened face and I melted into her.

Meek-" Ok baby... I respect you enough to wait until your ready"

I kissed her on her forehead and flashed her a smile reassuring her that I wasn't mad even tho I secretly was.

She looked up at me with the pouty face knowing that she had just led me on.

Nicki- " Im sorry for teasing you baby...itll happen soon.. I promise" She said with a seductive face as she winked at me and flashed me a smile.

Meek-" You are something else you know that?" But next time you not gone get out of it this easy" I said as I pulled her up and smacked her ass.

"You hungry?" I asked her.

Nicki- " Im always hungy"

Meek- So you wanna go get something then?

Nicki-" Sure baby"

She grabbed her purse and we headed out.

Nicki POV

it was now night time and we had been at the restaurant just talking and lusting over each other the whole time. I went in my purse to grab my phone and check the time when I realized that it was missing.

Nicki- Baby I think I left my phone at your house.

Meek- Ok, ill take you back to get it after were done.

I had planned on have Rihmeek take me to my hotel after dinner because I knew that it would probably be late when we got done and I had things to do in the morning, but I knew that I definantly needed my phone .

Nicki- Ok babe.. you ready now? Its getting late and I gotta get up really early.

Meek- Whenever you ready.

We got up from the table, our hands connected as we walked out of the restaurant. We got back to Rihmeeks house and as soon as I stepped in the door I saw my phone sitting on his couch. I went to grab it and I suddenly heard the door shut and lock. I looked up and felt Rihmeek grab me from behind and kiss me on my neck I closed my eyes and faint moans crept from my mouth. I felt myself getting carried away so I quickly turned around and pushed him away.

Nicki- Rihmeek no, we cant do this I gotta go to my hotel.. I have a very busy day tomorrow.

Meek- Nic its about to be 1 in the morning... you might as well stay and ill take you in the morning.

Nicki- No babe I cant, I need to go now.

Meek- Nic.. baby... please? I promise I wont do anything if you dont want I just wanna be with my baby her first night in town. Please stay...

I sighed deeply as I gave in to his cute face .

Nicki- Fine, but when I wake you in the morning you better get yo ass up Rihmeek and im not playing!

We walked upstair and got in the bed where we cuddled until I fell asleep.