She's Bad

Normani's POV:
I entered the room still bothered by what happened to see Camila and Dinah sitting side by side giggling over something on the phone.

I coughed to let them know I'm here. Dinah sprung up and walked over to me, clearly forgetting our conversation we had earlier.

"Hey, Mani you finally came, my mom is ordering pizza!" She gushed.
Another flaw she has out of many.

I place my sleeping bag on the floor, not wanting to unravel it yet, and sit next to Dinah on the floor.

Lauren enters shortly after, and I blatantly avoid eye contact with her. She walks over to Camila who is still scrolling on her phone and kissing her on the head before sitting besides her, a few feet across on the floor.

I start to feel really nervous, because no one is taking which makes it awkward.

I look over at Lauren. I'm not good with people either.

Dinah saves the day again.
"Hey guys, I have an idea!" She claps her hands very loudly at the end of her sentence. She's a very loud person.

"That's great, that's great, I have an idea as well guys. Why don't you all shut the fuck up." Lauren says with the straightest face and then bursts out laughing to herself.

Camila is hunched over, furiously texting someone. She blushes when she apparently gets a response.

"Huh?" Camila said, snapping her head up.

Lauren calmed down finally and awkwardly looked to the side.

"No one appreciates my cruel humor. I'm the only one who finds it funny, maybe I should stop." She says, running her hand through her long jet black hair.

Camila smiles and snuggles her head into Lauren's neck, comforting her and whispering something into her ear; causing Lauren to grin wildly.

I stare at the tips which end near her butt and almost hiss in jealousy. I feel my curls stop before my shoulders, and inwardly cry.

This was the shittiest sleepover ever.

"As I was saying, why don't we get to know each other a bit more, so it won't be as tense ya know?" Dinah says, nudging me for support.

"Yeah sure, whatever." I say, clearly not giving a fuck; staring down green eyes who has her attention now off her girlfriend.

I discreetly backed out when it started getting really personal, saying I have to go the bathroom for an emergency and they thought nothing of it. But I didn't have to go, I just had to leave the room for a breather.

"My mom ran away a few years ago, and I don't know why. My parents seemed to be inseparable since they were teens, you know high school lovers." This was obviously Lauren speaking, no one else has a voice like hers.

This interested me a bit, so I went back carefully avoiding the creaks in the floor and slid down the door to listen to the rest.

I swear it's not eavesdropping, I'm not even interested.

"They always had sex, they were very funny people who never had a care who people thought about them. In the neighborhood, they were relationship goals. And then my dad made a mistake that made mom very angry. She didn't forgive him, and he wouldn't accept no as answer. So she ran away and he chased after her. I haven't heard from them since." All I heard was silence when she finished her most traumatizing childhood story.

I felt a little bad for her, but she's still weird to me. We don't have to be friends.

I stood up and opened the door to see Lauren sobbing quietly and Dinah holding her while Camila sets up their sleeping bags.

I turn on my phone, it's already midnight.

Dinah was supposed to hold me tonight, and now I had no body. Fuck.

I lay my sleeping bag down in the corner and turn over, ignoring their questioning stares boring into my back.

I just want to go to sleep and then walk home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a very light sleeper, and I woke up to a sloshing sound coming from the room.

I was confused at what it was until I heard Moaning.

"Lauren, fuck." I hear. Deja-vu.

I couldn't sleep knowing what was going on, so I pack my stuff and get up, and the noises stop.

Camila and Lauren have their sleeping bags touching each other and they are sharing one.

They stare at me all innocently, and ask "Where are you going, Normani? Its a sleepover."

They don't think I caught them.
I don't need to tell them.

"I get home sick easily, sorry to disappoint."

There wasn't even any pizza.