10- Jail Time

Ok!

So I updated yesterday, but Wattpad made the chapter private, and I think you need to follow me to be able to get notifications when it's a private chapter.

So I made this chapter as like a filler chapter and made sure it wasn't going to be private, just so you guys know about the chapter before it. 

If that makes any sense at all...

Ok enjoy! M

Easton wore a towel wrapped around his waist as he walked to the door and handed our scented sheets over to Scott. I thought Scott would just take the sheets and leave, but he gestured at Easton to come out into the hallway to talk to him.

He was only out of the room for a minute before he came back in with a skin tight black dress and a cream colored cardigan.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty. We need to go run a quick errand," he said, placing the outfit on the edge of the bed.

"Hmm?" I sat up in bed, scrubbing at my face with my hands. I was sticky, sore and slightly dazed with exhaustion. "We need to go out? And how did Scott know I'd need a dress?"

He flashed me a wicked grin.

"It's our wedding night. He knows me."

I didn't like that last part one bit. It made me think of other women who Easton had been with before me-so, obviously, I wasn't the first woman whose clothes he'd ripped off.

Who were these other woman?
How many had there been?
Where the prettier than me?
Skinner than me?
Did he still talk to them?

I did my best to banish the thoughts from my head. Fake marriage. I reminded myself. I can't stake a claim here.

Easton pulled me from the bed and onto my feet before kissing my lips and spanking my butt, sending me off for a quake shower.

He had no hair products that would do my hair any good, so I just grabbed my waist length curls and pulled them into a dissent high ponytail. Then washed my face and body of last nights...multiple events.

The dress was actually really nice, it made all of my big curves look great and my girls and butt looked amazing. It stopped mid-thigh.

Walking out of the bathroom and pulling the soft cardigan over my shoulders, Easton met me with a steaming mug of coffee and pulled me in close so he could kiss my lips.

"You look beautiful, my little rose." he whispered against my jawline. Placing small kisses across my face.

I pulled back just enough to glare at him. "You look sexy as hell, and I hate that you just wake up looking like that,"

He kissed my lips one last time, "Life's just not fair, is it?" He flashed that sexy smile at me and all I wanted to do was drag him back into bed and ravage him all over again.

Instead, I thanked him and took the mug that he held out, and sucked it down greedily.

He placed both his arms around me and just stood there with a look of satisfaction on his face as I drank my coffee, "So, where are we going? Breakfast?"

"We'll definitely be getting some breakfast," he said. "First, I thought you might want to go bail your friends out of jail."

"My friends...OH MY GOODNESS."