Yugi VS the Rare Hunter Part 1

Amelia

The Battle City Tournament started today. Watching the fireworks for a second she followed the Duelist. "Greetings Duelists, welcome to Battle City," Kaiba's voice said. As a shadow engulfed her and Furfrou she saw a Blimp.  Kaiba leered at them from this huge screen the blimp had on it's sides.

Kaiba can use the move Leer ? Who knew she thought. "It's time to put your Dueling Skill's to the test. I hope none of you entered my tournament looking for friendly competition. Battle City is going to be a all out war."

 "Before my Battle City Tournament begins I thought I'd let you all know what your in for in case you want to back out now. Let's begin, with my new Duel Disks, everyone who I've decided was good enough to enter received one. With it you can duel any time, any where and they contain a tracking chip that allows me to watch every move you make. Next let's talk about the most important tournament rule, the loser of each duel is required to fork over their rarest card to the winner," Kaiba said as he showed a Blue Eyes card.

"If you don't have the guts, losing your precious card then I suggest you forfeit now. And anyone foolish enough to challenge me to a duel because I'll also be competing in this tournament, but don't get your hopes up because I intend to win and there's one duelist out their I can't wait to defeat."

"And speaking of winning only the eight best duelist will make it to the final round and these finals will be held in a hidden location. In order to find the finals you will need these," Kaiba explained as he revealed a clear card. "You'll need these locator cards, you each received one with your duel disk but don't get to excited because ones not enough, you'll need six of them to make it to the finals. Every time you win a duel you get a locator card from your losing opponent. When six cards are stacked together they produce the map of battle city and activate the global positioning satalight."

Does he ever shut up, she complained.

"Which will transmit the location to you," Kaiba finished. Well he said more but it was useless. "Were are you ! You creep !" They heard Joey yell. 

Before she knew it the Pharaoh made a deal with the Rare Hunter. The Red Eyes, if the Hunter lost he had to hand over the card.

The Hunter played Defense while Pharaoh went on the attack. She noticed the Hunter played Graceful Charity, this card allowed the Hunter to draw 3 more cards. The two must have realized what the Hunter was up to. "I'm on to you ! I know what your up to !"

The Hunter looked confused. "I know your summoning Exodia the Forbidden One !" Ah Exodia, he sure brings back memories, she thought from her spot.