The Past is Present

Amelia

"Ishizu Ishtar of the Egyptian Historical Society announced the opening of her highly anticipated Egyptian Exhibit, " a man said.

"Game fans are especially invited, this World Premiere showcases newly discovered never before seen archaeology artifacts chronologically the history of Egyptian Games. In ancient times games were not played just for fun as they are today. Everyone from princes to peasants raised dueling games for land, wealth, experience power."

I wonder how people would react if they knew, she chuckled at the thought as that certain descendant continued. Oh yes she knew who this girl was. It was obvious especially with the Millennium Necklace on her.

"These games were epic battles. I've unearthed relics that suggest the great Pharaoh himself may have competed in a game with a force that threatened to destroy the entire world. Of course this is still speculation and further study needs to be done," Ishtar said.Oh he did.

"Kind of blunt for a Tomb Keeper," she remarked as the girl invited Seto Kiaba. Big mistake, that guy's always been difficult to deal with, even when he was a Priest, she remarked. Furfrou seemed to be thinking the same thing because she huffed. "Let's go pay a visit to the Domino Museum, " she said getting up.

This was going to be fun.

They found the place guarded. Smirking she used her Millennium Bracelet to turn them into her puppets. "Make sure there are no uninvited visitors, " she instructed her puppets. As they left to carry her orders Furfrou took the lead.

"This can't be ! These carvings look like Duel Monster cards. Then that means your story is true.... but," Seto said in disbelief. Reincarnations who can't remember their own past can be a tiring bunch, she thought as she leaned against a wall. Staring at the old tablets she saw Blue Eyes, The Dark Magician and of course their summoners, Priest Seth and the Pharaoh.

Furfrou

Obelisk the Tormentor. It's been a long time since we've seen you, she thought. As Seto left, she did not think he noticed their presence. "He's not going to give that back to you, you do know that right ? Seth's been like that for as long as I can remember. Obelisk belongs to the Pharaoh," Amelia pointed out.

Even through Ishizu had shown Seto a bit of his past he still did not seem to believe. A trip to the Shadow Realm can fix that, she thought.