I Love You and Happy Valentine's Day

**this was a Valentine's Day poem my best friend asked me to write for her so ya.. enjoy **

Cassie's Poem to Trev

Everyone in this world is connected together by a delicate and invisible, red string. It's thin enough to slip in between the cracks of the world but thick enough so that when it gets tangled it won't break. At one's pinky finger the string is gently tied so that it will not unravel and get lost. And for me I've recently discovered that mine still exists because of you, I would like to thank you for that. The intangible connection between us that makes even the tough times worth it, giving me the full courage to love you with everything in my being, all more than my words can even describe.

Ever since the first time we looked at each other in class it was as if the invisible red string had finally gotten free from the jumbled mess of the world, becoming stronger, and creating those unrealistic sparks that were thought to be strictly in storybooks. From the day you walked with me to chorus and asked me to go on a date with you till today and further beyond into the empty void of the future, I've realized from the smallest things to the biggest you never complained or acted out. When your hand would graze the top of my thigh in order to calm me down, to you answering my 3 a.m. calls because I couldn't sleep, or you letting me cry into your chest, feeling safe in your warm arms when I am at my most vulnerable, you were always there for me and are one of the most important people in my life.

I love you and happy Valentine's day