34

"That's it get angry!"

Parker said and I swung punching him on the ground. I sent blow after blow but he blocked them. He pushed me off and I got up and he came after me, but I ducked and got him in the striker.

"Uncle. "

He said and I let him go. I helped him up. I was covered in sweat. I took off my gloves and got a bottle of my Gatorade. The door opened and Ben walked in. He sent me a wink and I blushed.

"Thanks Reigns you shouldn't have."

He said taking the other Gatorade.

"I didn't, but I guess you can have it."

I sat mine down and put my gloves back on.

"Actually. Ben why don't you get in the ring with Jesse."

"Okay."

He sat his stuff down and went getting some tape and his gloves. Parker got out the ring.

"Jesse do exactly what you just did."

I nodded wiping my forehead. Ben got in the ring. He walked closer.

"I won't try to hurt you to bad baby."

He whispered.

"We'll see about that Benjamin."

I backed up.

"Go."

Parker said and I punched Ben. He fell and I straddled him and started punching him. He lifted his arms trying to block my punched.

Roman's pov
It was 10:30 and I pulled up at the gym with Dean and Seth to get Jesse Glynn. We got out and went in. Jesse was in the ring on top of someone punching him.

"Parker get her off of me!"

It was Ben.

"Sorry. You have to try."

He pushed her off and she got up. He went after her, but she ducked and pulled his leg under him causing him to fall. She took her leg and stood in between him she wrapped his legs around hers and lifted.

"Ahh!"

He said trying to get to the rope. She tried pulling him back. He got his leg lose and kicked her in the stomach she stumbled back and regained balance. She went back and put him in the striker.

"Ahh!"

"You gonna say it?"

Parker mocked him.

"No! Ahh!"

She pulled his arm back farther.

"She'll break your arm in three places if she goes back one more time."

Parker said.

"Uncle!"

He yelled and she let go. She got up breathing heavily.

"That! I want you to do that every time!"

Parker told Jesse Glynn. She nodded and took off her gloves. She went and got her Gatorade drinking the rest of it. She picked up another one and tossed it to Ben. She got out the ring and got a towel wiping her face.

"Can (breathe) I (breathe) fight (breathe) next week?"

"I say yes, but if your parents allow it we can tell the board."