Hurt

- 2 months later-
Jake is dead. Brax injured him in a car crash and then someone turned off his life support machine. Since then I have been sleeping a bit better.

"Becky?" "Yeh Brax" "look what I found in Casey's room" he hands me a small black box about the size of my palm. I look up at him confused. "Open it" I open the box to see the beautiful diamond ring "oh my god..... He was going to propose to Denny. We have to give it to her" "you bring it to her" "no I think you should" "ok" "I think it...."

Before I could finish my sentence, I ran to the bathroom and got sick. "Becky, you ok?" "Yeh I'm fine. Look you go give the ring to Denny,." "Ok, only if you are sure. See ya later"

As soon as I here him leave, I run into Ricky's room and start searching through her things looking for a pregnancy test. I forgot to mention, Ricky is pregnant. "Come on, there has to be one somewhere........ Bingo"

I read the labelling. Pee on the stick and leave for 30 minutes. Ok, deep breaths Becky . There is nothing to worry about. You probably aren't even pregnant. You just have a small bug or something. This has been only the third day of getting sick, that's all.

10minutes gone .............
15 minutes gone..................
20 minutes gone..................
25 minutes gone...................
30...

I can't do this, I can't look at it. I put my shaking hand out very slowly. Please..... Please. I shut my eyes and pick up the test. 3,2,1............. Positive

"No, no, no!!!!!!!" I threw the test across the room and smash a glass onto the wall. I slide down the wall, curl into a ball and cry. "Please..... Stop!!!!!"

"Becky?! What's going on?" "GET OUT RICKY!!!!!" "Hey listen to me what's going on?" Braxs asks me, trying to console me while I cry hysterically. I see out of the corner of my eye, Ash, ,Kyle and Josh,standing in the room.

"Please.... Make it stop.... I can't do this"
"Oh my god" "what is it Rick?" No.... She found the test. "Kyle..... She's pregnant" just by hearing those words I cry even more. Brax and Kyle manage to stand me up . "What's going on? " I lookup and see Vj standing at the doorway. "Vj, she's pregnant" "she's what?!?!" His concerned face turns to anger within seconds.

He storms across the room and pins me to the wall. "WHOS IS IT?!?!!?! TELL ME WHOS BABY YOU ARE HAVING?!?!?!?!??!?"
"GET OFF HER VJ!!!!" Brax and Ash pull Vj off me and hold him back. I can't get any words out through my tears. "What do you mean who's baby?!?!" Kyle asks. "WE HAVE NEVER FUCKING SLEPT TOGETHER!!! SO THAT BABY ISNT MINE AND I WANNA KNOW WHOS IT IS!!!!"
"J...a....k....e" i try and say through the tears. "Who?" "JAKE!!!!!!" They all stare at me in shock. Brax and Ash let go of Vj and they all turn and face me.

"But how?" Ricky asks "he raped me Ricky...... He raped me" "no.... No it can't be" "yes it can Brax" Brax runs out of the house followed by Ash. Kyle punches the wall, causing a hole and follows the boys out. "I'm so sorry Becks, I didn't know" "get out Vj" "Becky please." "GET OUT!!!!!"

"Here Becky, give me your hand I'll help you clean up, you have some blood on your forehead and hand. Ricky will you get some bandaids please" "thank you Josh." "Don't worry about it. We'll get you cleaned and get you something to eat ok?" "Ok, but can you just give me two minutes I need to ring Heath" "are you sure Becky. You don't have to do it right now or I could do it for you" "no it's ok thanks Ricky"

I walk out into the garden and ring Heath. "Hey Darlin" "Heath I need to tell you something. You know the way I told you that Jake raped me?" "Yeh..... What's going on Becky" "I'm pregnant" I say and begin to cry softly. "Oh my god Becky I'm so sorry. When did you find out? Do the others know" "I found out about an hour ago. They all walked in on me curled up in a ball on the ground. After they found out, they all just stood up and walked out except for Ricky and Josh. Heath.... Can I please come live with you for a while. Until I get myself back on track? I just can't stay here. " "of course Becky. When do you want to come?" "Today." "Ok. I'll drive down. I'll be there in an hour or so. Love you Becky" "I love you too Heath. See ya in a while"

I walk back in to see Josh and Ricky sitting on the couch. "Have none of them come back yet?" "Brax is staying in Ash's caravan for the night and Kyles staying in Phoebes." "Oh.... Ok.... Well there is something I need to tell you two. I'm going to live with Heath for a few weeks . He's coming to collect me in an hour. I just need to get things back on track. " "let me call Kyle and Brax" "no what they don't know can't hurt them. I don't want to see them for the moment. You can tell them when I'm gone, and tell them not to come get me because I'm not going to let them see me. Thank you two for both being so amazing and staying with me when I needed you the most but this is something I need to do for myself. I'll go pack . Will you stay so that I can say goodbye to you. " "of course Becky."

- 1 hour later-
I have packed all the things I need into two suitcases and a backpack. I am waiting outside the house with Ricky and Josh. Suddenly I see Heaths car appear and it pulls in. "Becky!!!!" "Darcy what are you doing here?" I say embracing her in a hug. "Dad told me you were coming to visit but I had to be the first one to see you so I came with him. I have so much to tell you. What happened your hand it's all cut." "Oh nothing. I was just messing around. That's so nice of you to come princess. I can't wait to see you all again" "where's uncle Brax and Kyle?" "They are working today so they couldn't make it. Hey would you mind putting this bag in the car seat beside you, I'll be right behind you." She runs to the car and hops in.

"You ready to go Darlin?" "Yeh, two seconds Heath just let me say goodbye." I walk over to Ricky and embrace her in a hug. "Don't be gone for too long. We all need you around." "Don't worry, do you really think I'll let your little one grow up without the coolest aunty in the world. Bye Rick" Then I walk over to Josh and he pulls me into a hug. "Thank you Josh for be amazing. I never thought that we would be very close but you are just like a blood brother to me and I love you as much as them all. Always remember that" "thanks Becky. I love you so much. See you soon sis and remember if you ever need me I'm always here" I smile to at him and head to the car. "Bye guys"

I jump into the car and pull out my earphones and iPod. "Here Darce, I have a few new tunes for you to listen to. " "cool. Gimme gimme" she plugs in her earphones and begins blasting the music out of them. Heath starts the engine. "What's going on? Is that Heath?!?!?" I look out the window and see Brax and Kyle coming towards the car. "Heath drive, drive!!!" He picks up the pace and drives. As he's driving away I see Brax and Kyle chasing after the car yelling but eventually they stop.

I turn back into my seat and begin to cry quietly. Heath puts his hand on my knee and gives me a sympathising look. "Don't worry sis. I'll look after you"