Chapter 29 - Yes or No?

It's been over a week since my friends and I got caught skipping. Our detention just ended today, and as soon as we left the room, all of us shouted FREEEEDOM!!!

Including Emma, mind you.

So right now, all of them are in my room - the girls are destroying my neatly folded sheets because of their jumping around like little monsters and the guys are emptying my fridge as of this moment.

I'm not even gonna speak my complaints out loud anymore I know they won't have much of an effect anyway.

"Do you have any movies we can watch?" Sam asked as he stuffed his face with the chocolate I tried to hide so much.

Before I could give him a decent reply, I sent him a wild glare. I may even have gritted my teeth and growled like the uncivilized gorilla that I was, who knows. But dude. That was my chocolate he was eating. My. Chocolate. He showed a faint sign of a flinch. "Ask Nichole."

Nichole cringed when she saw the murderous intent in my eyes. She nodded in understanding when she saw Sam eating my precious chocolate.

"Okay guys, let's move to my room. I got a lot of new movies in my laptop. Move! Move! Before Mira kills us all."

They were all too hyper. They screamed and laughed then ran to Nichole's room. Seriously, our small apartment can't handle six gorillas at once.

I left my messy room as is and went to hide more of my stash of food (read: I don't trust Leo and Sam) before I followed after them.

As soon as I entered the room, they were arguing whether to watch Crazy, Stupid Love or Ant Man. It was getting really loud until Leo suggested we watch Magic Mike. All of us shut up and stared at him weirdly.

"Dude. Really?" Sam said. Emma burst into a fit of giggles, and then everyone else followed. Leo had no idea why we were laughing. He didn't know what Magic Mike was about. He thought it was about basketball.

To make fun of him, they decided to watch that. Nichole was failing miserably at controlling her laughter as she played the movie. And that marked the end of their argument.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"No! No!" Leo screamed, squirming under Nichole's arms. "Stop it! Stop the movie! No! Oh fuck no!"

I couldn't even produce any sound because of laughing too much. I could already feel a six-pack coming, oh man.

"You wanted to watch this!" Nichole giggled as she held her overdramatic boyfriend still. Leo was trying to cover his eyes but Sam and Emma prevented that by holding both his arms. When he tried to shut his eyes, Nichole forced them open.

"No! Dude stop! He's... I... Oh God, he's stripping. He's stripping! I can see his ass! Motherfu - Make it stop! Make it stop!"

I don't know if I should join them in detaining my poor best friend or if I should pity my poor best friend, or if I should just leave the room.

"Leo, it's Channing Tatum!" Emma squealed. "If he moves like that on the floor, imagine him moving like that in be - "

"NO! NO! NO!"

Okay, I think I'm going to leave the room for a bit.

I quietly closed the door as my friends continued to torture the drama king named Leo. I admit though, I was still giggling. Poor kid.