Chapter 4 Dan s Dream

Dan's
POV
I stood by the door way as Claudia brushed her hair. Getting ready for bed.
"Danny I want to have our baby back home in Chicago, we can go to the suburbs were no one will notice." She said then turning said she knew the perfect spot and would go early and fix up the baby's room. I smiled at her saying she looked so beautiful.
"Well maybe that's because I'm so in love." She said smiling.
"No, no it's because I'm so in love with you." I replied Claudia looked shocked asking if love had blinded me. I chuckled "that's not exactly what I meant." I replied, smiling she let out a giggle
"But it's probably true."

1:30 AM
I woke up panting and drenched in sweat I looked around then put my hands in my face I was in the bed room I saw the clock it was one thirty in the morning. I put my jean jacket on with out putting a shirt on I walked down stairs and sat down on the sofa the lights turned on and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Claudia's
P.O.V
It was one thirty when I heard movement in the hall kinda strange I looked up to see dan walking downstairs I fallowed and placed my hand on his shoulder. "What's troubling you?" I asked he looked up and smiled. "Nothing, I remember when I gave that to you."
He said referring to my necklace. I sighed asking how long it was going to be before he started to be honest with me.
"It was a dream."
"Bad?" I asked
He nodded and said, "Like the ones about My grand parents right before he died."
"And?" He looked at me I saw fear in his eyes.
"And it was about you?"
"Tell me." I said he said it was only a dream.
Getting up he took a few steps back then sighed. Turning around he looked me in the eye "Claudia you die in child birth?" I was a little scared by this not only for my self but my baby.

"And our baby." I asked dan shook his head "I don't know."
I walked towards him saying it was only a dream. He turned to me "I won't let this one become real." I looked up at him and grabbed his hand. Danny this baby will change our lives, I doubt I'll have time to make YouTube videos and if our parents find out that the fathers an alien the government will- Dan put his hand up "I know, I know." I looked in his eyes saying maybes Jenn could help Dan put his hands on my shoulders and said we didn't need help and that our baby was a blessing not a curse.

Next morning
Alli is at the park pushing Maddision on a swing when she looks up to see a man in a black hoodie fallowing her.

Temple of warriors
Dan's
POV
I sat on the floor with my mentor I told him about my dream. "Premonitions, can you tell me more about these premonitions?"
He asked I looked at him and started. "Their of pain, suffering and death." My mentor looked at me asking if I was speaking of myself or someone else, I said it was some one else? "Is this a loved one?" He asked I nodded. My mentor got a serious look on his face.

"Be very careful when predicting the future Daniel. Your fears can get the better of you." I looked my master in the eye. "I won't let his visions become real master." I stated my mentor looked at me. "Death is a natural part of life Dan, Rejoice those who become one with the universe. Don't mourn them, don't miss them. Attachments leads to jealousy that is a path of greed my friend." I looked at my teacher hoping for a bit of guidance from the man who had taught me everything I know. "what should I do master?" He put his hand on my shoulder and said "clear your mind of all your fears." I nodded but was a little confused thanking him I left and went to Jenn's place.

Andrea's picked up her phone and I used my hearing to listen.

"Hello."
"Andrea It's Alli I have the baby and were on the run. The guys in the hoodies found us, were safe for now they've lost my bloody trail."
I looked up told Andrea to tell her to head east with Emma, and I'd call Jenn. "Do NOT call Jenn, these guys are really smart the only advantage we have is they think the baby's dead. Text me with planes." Then she hung up Andrea got in front of me go I'll stay guard here." She said "right and I assume by nighttime someone will be dead." I stated "I'll be careful, that girl needs her mother. "Andrea replied "what she needs, what they need are poeple to protect them against danger, without help they'll have nowhere to run."

I said trying to convince Andrea "but Jenn's child-" she was cut off by another voice "Andrea." We turned to see Jenn standing in the doorway "I have waited a whole month to see my daughter, I can wait one more day." Then she headed upstairs. "Andrea call Jeff take him with you, he'll do what ever it takes to protect them." Andrea nodded and headed out the door I sighed and sat down thinking about my next move. Then Renea called.
D=Dan R=Renae
D: Hey Renae what's up?"
R: Dan I analyzed the blood from that Sai you gave me when you get the chance you should check this out.
D:Okay I'll be there shortly.