Chapter 3 Back home With Big News

Allie's
POV
As I drove home Maddison was very quite. She knew something was wrong I kept my my eyes on the road but talked to her as I drove "Maddison I'm sorry About my brothers They just fight so much." I said exhausted from work." When we get home I'll make you launch and then Alli's gonna take a nape and auntie Em is gonna take over." She looked really sad. "Do you want Burger King?" I asked sweetly this got her super excited and she said "yes go,go,go." I laughed but then got serious. "Maddison stop kicking the seat right now!" She stopped but still showed exciment. I pulled into the drive through and ordered a happy meal for her. After we got the food we went home. She started eating as soon as we got home

Jenn's
POV
I got home from shopping and after I put stuff away I went in my room. I was about to crash when Andrea came in.
Andrea and I sat down in on my bed. "Jenn can I ask you something serious?" I smiled and said yes "is it...I is it fun being a mom?" I was a little surprised by this and hesitated. "Being mom Andrea... It's the Hearst job there is." I said looking down then I looked up I added. "But it's also the most rewarding, to see a child grow up right before your eyes and look at them with pride, with love, it is the greatest thing I've experienced I am truly honored to have Maddison." Then I looked at the empty nursery "And while yes at times she was a handful I was overjoyed every day I got to wake up and see my little girls smiling face and when I tucked her in I got to hear her say she loved me I realize exactly how lucky I am to be a mom."

Looked at me as I finished I tried to read her expression. "Andrea why are you asking me this?" I asked her she took a deep breath. "Well let's just say there's going to be another YouTube child running around soon. " my eyes went wide. "Andrea do you mean...?" She nodded "yes Jenn I'm pregnant."  "'Andrea that's great!" I said hugging her then added "but nothing is going to be great for me until I get to hold my baby girl." With that said I went to sleep.