Chapter 7 Crossing The Line

Jenn's
POV
I had told Maddison to wait her room however when I went upstairs she was watching TV in mine. I tried to talk to her but she ignored me, that made me angry. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. She whined I put my hands on my hips. "I don't care you can't just come in here what if you had gotten hurt you could have broke something." I said she was facinated by Andreas camera and accidentally knocked it over. Andrea's frustration got best of her. "Okay that's it!" With that said Andrea picked Maddison up and took her in her room. I started cleaning up when heard a series of slaps. I placed the computer down on her desk and ran down the hall. No, no, no this couldn't be happening when I got to Andrea's room I what a saw before me was horrible. My best friend was sitting on her bed spanking my daughter who's bottom was Crimson. Maddison was crying. "Put her down Andrea!" I yelled I was beyond pissed.

Andrea's
POV
As I raised my hand to slap Maddison's naughty bottom I heard Jenn's voice.
"Put her down Andrea!" I looked up to see a very Pissed off Jenn I let Maddison go and looked at my friend. "Jenn  she needs to learn her  lesson and if you don't teach her I will!" I spat Jenn's hands clenched into fists. "How dare you tell me how to raise my daughter!" She said in a very angry voice then exploded, "HOW DARE YOU HIT MADDISION YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPANK MY CHILD!!" The angry she walked forward "Jenn." I said she pushed me. "HER PARENTS ABANDONED HER!!!!" She roared punching me again.

I didn't hit her back though."Jenn you need to calm down." I said standing my ground. Jenn punched me and I stumbled back "SHE DESERVES BETTER!!! THATS ALL I WANT TO GIVE HER IS SOMETHING BETTER!!!" Jenn continued to hit me But I just stood there taking punch "FIGHT BACK DAMN IT FIGHT BACK!!!!" She yelled but I just stood there then saw Maddision watching us.

Jenn turned. And her jaw dropped Maddison was standing by the door "she's walking, When did she start walking?" She whispered then walking over she said "I've missed so much." picking up Maddison said. "I'll leave, come on baby mummy's got you." She said kissing Maddison's forehead and headed down stairs with her daughter. I was shocked "Jenn are you for real?" My friend shot me a glare that could scare the devil. "I am you crossed the line Andrea and if you ever lay a hand on my daughter ever again it will be the last thing you do."

"Jenn that sounded like a threat." I said in shock.
Jenn stopped at the door turned her head and gave me another death stare.
"It was." With that said she turned and walked out the door.

Jenn's 
POV
Yes I threatened Andrea and beat her up but she had spanked my daughter I had made it perfectly clear to my friends not to hit my daughter. They promised they wouldn't and Andrea broke that promis. I drove to jacks place and asked if Maddison and I could stay with him.  Jack agreed. I took my tearful daughter into the bed room and lying next to her cuddled. My poor baby.