1. Introduction

Nicki POV

These past few months have been some of the craziest times of my life . I just broke up with a man that I thought I would have been with for forever. He promised me that he would never hurt me and that he would always fight for me. He lied. He broke every promise he had ever told me despite the fact that he knows that I hate when people break their promises. I had to quickly try to get myself together because I had an album on the way and with albums come interview and with interviews come questions about me and my personal life. I was tired of hiding and for the first time ever I was ready to lay it all out on the table.

PHONE CONVO

Nicki: Hey what you doin?..... I miss you.

Meek: Studio.... I miss you too. when will I get to see you?

Nicki: I don't know babe.. you know with the album about to drop ive been very busy.

Meek: Yeah I understand, but you should really try and make some time for your boyfriend tho...

Oh...did I forget to mention that im now in a relationship with Meek Mill? Well yes... I am but it was honestly never my intention. I kept telling him over and over that I wasn't ready but he kept insisting that I give him a chance and after months of him spitting his game, I gave up and gave in.

Nicki: I know Rihmeek, and I will as soon as things calm down. but anyways ill talk to you later, I gotta go.

Meek: Alright, call me when you get time I guess...

END OF CONVO

Nicki- "Ugh" I sighed

I felt so bad that Rihmeek always gets pushed aside but I told him that it would be this way when we first started talking. This relationship is crazy considering the fact that we've only talked on the phone since we became a couple. We've face timed a few times but im not really a big fan of that. My deep thought was quickly broken when I heard a voice enter the room.

Sherika: Come on cookie we gotta go, we have a flight to catch in 15 minutes

Nicki:" Ok im coming" I said as I quickly gathered my things.

I was super nervous because of where I was about to go, Philly. I wanted to surprise Meek which is why I didn't mention it when we talked earlier. I just hope that he will be just as excited to see me as I am to see him.

HEY YALL!!!!! OK SO THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK EVER. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY BORING AND SHORT BUT IT WILL DEFINANTLY GET MORE INTERESTING IN DUE TIME. LEAVE ME FEEDBACK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT.