blood sucking Raven(his sweet beth's blood)

hello i have started my story all over again - due to my computer freaking out on me!!. sorry if the first page is different i had to delete it. comment my story please!!

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW, YOUR HURTING WILLIAM GET OUT YOU UNGRATEFULL BITCH!"

"DAD HE'S DEAD, LET GO OF HIM!!".

Those were the words i heard coming from my Beth's house, i sat on her tree just outside her home, i came here often to watch over her but lately i hadn't come. The smell of her blood was to insane for me- i couldn't bear it.

I watched her climb out of her window and cross thru the bushes, mm... i closed my eyes the smell of her blood enter my nose, it smelled so sweet. i felt my blood dripping down my hand, a sharp pain as my fangs ripped thru my gums, i opened my eyes, saw blood dripping down her arm she had cut her arm with the rose bushes. i didnt realize i had floated above her. i had to get as far away from her before i hurt my Elizabeth.

My sweet dear Elizabeth i've loved her since i first layed eyes on her, i was 6years old when she moved next to our creepy family. Father and I wanted to go greet them, but of course mother didn't want to go. "they will be dead soon she said", father ignored her bitterness.

We walked over and welcomed them. Elizabeth was so beautiful. Her green eyes sparkeled in the sun, her hair was parted in half ans hung down to her shoulders. Her blue jacket was zipped up high i suppose it was a cold day. we blood suckers never feet the temperature change, but since that day i have watched over her. She is my love and my best friend, but i can not let her know i am a blood sucking monster.

It is to sudden to tell her, i needed to find out what is happening to me i needed to find my father NOW.