Volume 7

The Revolutionary Times

Written and Published from The City of Angels, USA: August 23rd, 2037

Angels. What a broad concept. They can range from the mortal maidens that our poets of old perceive, or they can be the holy hand servants of The Lord Almighty. But people don't have to be stunningly gorgeous or holier than the pope to be an angel. Americans can rise to the occasion to end the onslaught of the angel of death forced upon us by our occupiers. Tyranny is a virus, plaguing the entire world until all are affected and oppressed. And the only antidote is evolution. And revolution. Uprisings have been flaring all over the world. The most notable and successful one is in Chechnya, where 55,000 Russian loyalists laid siege to the newly created Chechnyan kremlin in Moscow. Casualties include the one man who conspired to end this great nation: Dmitri Kosovo. The Chechnyan premier. Reports indicate that he was shot in his upper right chest, and with major contusions on his temple. He was dragged down the steps of the kremlin and hung and stoned to death. The Chechnyan government has crumbled, leaving behind the new provisional Russian government. Germany has also been overthrown and replaced with the Prussian Republic. Both infant nations have pledged support to our revolution. They called it the Second American Revolution. Beautiful. If only other nations would be as sparked as these. This is the Written Revolution, urging you to kindle the fire.