Volume 6

• Dedicated to Payton Judd

The Revolutionary Times 

Written and Published Outside the Walls of Jericho, USA: August 4th, 2037

On April 20, 1400 B.C., the tiny Israelite army were beginning the conquest of Canaan when they stumbled upon the mighty city of Jericho. Jericho loomed over Joshua and his small force of God's people. God told Joshua to take his people around the Walls of Jericho six times with seven priests carrying ram's horns in front of the ark of the covenant. After six days of marching and blowing trumpets, the wicked walls of Jericho collapsed, and the Israelites laid siege to the once mighty city of Jericho. Some Americans don't believe in a Christian or Jewish God, or even a God in general. But you don't need a diety to realize the message here is solid. The Israelites believed that an idea could take down mighty stone walls. They had hope in an ideology. We as Americans are the Israelites. In the eyes of China, in this case Jericho, we are the puny outsiders. But if we truly believe in the American ideology, we can topple these mighty and wicked towers of China brick by brick and personally execute their putrid figureheads. This is the Written Revolution, asking you to believe.