Chapter 36:

Karma

"Ooh look I gotta show you my new swimsuits I got for our honeymoon trip." I said to Shelly going in my closet to get the box that was just delivered yesterday.

"Oh yall planned it already?" Shell asks.

"No, we aren't even finish with all the wedding stuff yet."

"So when is the wedding going to be?"

"Soon."

"How soon?" She asks.

"Soon like I literally want it in like a month or two. Mom thinks I'm crazy, but I'm so serious. Like it's long over do. I already have my dress, the guys have their tuxedos, and you know mom already got a bunch of decorations already. Now we just gotta find a place willing to let us use it this soon and have another fitting with everybody. Then we should be good to go. Like hello! Can my name be Mrs. Carter already!? Damn!"

"Shut your loud ass up girl." She said laughing.

"Man forreal. I'm about to try one of these on because I still have yet to do so to make sure they fit." I said going into the bathroom.

"Okay, how's this look?" I ask coming out the bathroom.

"Cute. Little sis shape outta here."

"Right, right." I said posing laughing. "I see why my man addicted. Sike let me stop."

"Yall asses addicted to each other. As it should be."

"True, true, true." I said looking in my mirror on the closet door.

"The hell are yall doing and why you got that little ass bikini on?" Brandon asks standing in our room door.

"Just trying on my new bikinis I got for our future honeymoon. How does it look bae?" I ask fixing my bottoms as I did a whole turn for him.

"I hate it and love it." He said.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"I don't know what is turning me on more, the pussy print, the way your ass is sitting, or the tittes sitting perfectly showcasing the tattoo of my name underneath." He said coming over wrapping his arms around me cupping my ass.

"Oh gosh only you would look at it like that." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"First, you are damn sure not wearing that out the house." He said scooping me up. "Second, you look sexy as fuck." He said making me blush right before kissing me.

"Brandon." I giggled as he moved on to my neck.

"Welp that's my cue." Shelly said.

"Wait, no." I said laughing covering Brandon's mouth so he couldn't attack me in kisses anymore. "Don't leave I wanted you to be here when mom came over to talk more about the wedding."

"I'll come back after I get my bad kids." Shelly said.

"Okay, you know Brei and Bryna gonna be hype to see them."

She rolled her eyes. "They all a damn mess when they're together. I'll be back." She said before leaving.

"Brandon move," I said as he tried to move my bottoms to the side once he had us on the bed. "You know Bj is gonna be up any minute."

"No he wo-" And right on cue Bj's cries came through the monitor.

"You fuckin talked it up." Brandon said groaning as he laid his head in my neck.

"Watch out, let me go get him." I said tapping his arm for him to roll off of me.

"Shit isn't fair man." Brandon said once I came back in the room with Bj. "Now we got three kids that are gonna cockblock. Even our creative shit don't work half the time anymore."