Chapter 27:

Karma

"I'll take ten pieces of bacon and two waffles."

"I want ten pieces of bacon also with a waffle and cheese eggs."

I made a disgusted face while watching my brothers order their breakfast all that damn bacon they be eating, "I don't understand how yall don't have high cholesterol, shit something." I said.

"We rarely eat it since our wives won't let us, but when we do, we eat a lot." Kaine answers.

We are at iHop since they came and kidnapped me this morning. Not even caring that I already ate.

They so called said we are having brothers and sisters time. Leah and Dom are suppose to be meeting us here, but they are late as hell.

"So what's up with our loving lil sister?" Kjayy asks.

"Um, nothing?" I answer as more of a question confused on where they were about to go with this.

"So how's everything? How are my nieces? How's your relationship? How's everything?" Kaine asks making me laugh.

"I can't take him serious. Ka' of all people trying to feed around the bush knowing he doesn't even believe in that shit? No, really yall, what's up?" I ask.

"Nah, we literally just heard you've been stressing lately and we wanna make sure you're good." Kjayy said.

"I'm good." They both eyed me. "What?"

"You're lying that's what." Kaine said stuffing his face as soon as his plate hit the table.

"You're trying for another baby for what? You got two beautiful little girls." Kjayy said.

"I know that Ko', but I know Brandon wants a boy so I at least want to try. Either way it works out I promise I'll be okay. Everybody's been telling me to stop stressing it, I am. I promise."

"You looked like you had been crying yesterday tho." Kjayy said.

"Yeah, I got a lil emotional."

"You don't cry. That's not like you at all. Only time I seen you cry was during your pregnancies."

"I'm not pregnant."

"Well take a test for us." Kjayy offered.

"What? No."

"You bitchin up on us now baby King." Kaine said plucking my forehead.

"Boy shut up." I said laughing. "Give me a test then and I'll take it. Oh right, yall don't have one."

"Oh yeah we do." Kjayy said reaching into his tattoo bookbag.

"Really? I should have known something was up since you brought that damn bookbag in here with you."

"Gonna take it or what?" He asks.

"Here?" I ask.

"Yeah, why not?" Kaine asks.

I shrugged getting up going to the bathroom with it.

"See negative." I said showing it to the both of them after taking it and then throwing it away.

Kjayy looked confused while Kaine simply shrugged and said, "That shit probably wrong."

"Look I don't want anybody stressing about it anymore, including me. It'll happen when it's time. Until then I'ma worry about my babies I already have, my loving man and family, and planning for my wedding, plus working the shop since mom has been getting on me about it."